TTC After a Loss

1st month..finally!

Hi ladies! 

I haven't been on here in a while but I'm just so excited I had to share-this is our first month of ttc since the miscarriage in June.  I have so many emotions.  I'm supposed to start in a week- so obviously I hope I don't but I'm trying to be realistic at the same time.  I'm sure the first month we won't get pregnant but I only can hope it's soon!  I know I need to not get my hopes up.  Then again I'm also nervous if it does happen- what if we lose the baby again?  I'm sure everyone has the emotions but just wanted to pop in and say hi.  GL to all of you! 

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: 1st month..finally!

• The first month TTCAL is pretty crazy emotionally. That being said, the last time you were here was in August and you only ever replied to your own thread. This is a great place to vent the crazies and to get support, but it works best when you give support to others as well. Just saying. GL on getting a BFP this month.

There's also a Crazy Train thread that is a great place to air stuff like this.

BFP #1: 12/26/11, EDD 09/05/12; m/c discovered: 02/22/12 @ 12w u/s,
    D&C: 03/08/12 Waited for AF for 146 long days!
    Hysteroscopy/D&C on July 10th to fix blocked cervix (DX: Cervical Stenosis)
    BFP #2 12/8/12, EDD 08/21/13 Our rainbow arrived 08/24/13!
    imageimageimage

Follow Me on Pinterest

• I am sorry for your loss. Welcome to the board. Everything you are feeling is normal, lots of emotional ups and downs with TTCAL. Best of luck to you!

• Loading the player...
  • I am so sorry for your loss and welcome to the board!  I hope your stay here is short.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
    #1 BFP 2/24/11 EDD 10/29/11 Born 11/1/11
    (via emergency c-section due to prolapsed cord; dx with sensorineural hearing loss Feb 2012)
    #2 BFP 9/13/12 EDD 5/20/13 Natural M/C 10/3/12
    #3 BFP 11/13/12 EDD 7/27/13
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagepkaren:

The first month TTCAL is pretty crazy emotionally. That being said, the last time you were here was in August and you only ever replied to your own thread. This is a great place to vent the crazies and to get support, but it works best when you give support to others as well. Just saying. GL on getting a BFP this month.

This! Please provide support to these wonderful ladies.  GL this month.  

BFP#1 02/19/12 missed mc 03/30/12 1st D&C 05/16/12 2nd D&C 08/17/12 
    BFP #2 06/26/13 EDD 2/26/14 Hoping for my rainbow baby!
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

~~AL Always Welcome~~
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageklbowie:
    imagepkaren:

The first month TTCAL is pretty crazy emotionally. That being said, the last time you were here was in August and you only ever replied to your own thread. This is a great place to vent the crazies and to get support, but it works best when you give support to others as well. Just saying. GL on getting a BFP this month.

This! Please provide support to these wonderful ladies.  GL this month.  

All of this. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage image
    ~*~Everyone is welcome~*~
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic image 
  • How exciting, welcome back!  I'm not great with advice but picking up a new hobby is always a good way to redirect tension and worry.  GL!  
    TTC since June 2011
    BFP #1 11/18/11 - m/c 12/24/11 blighted ovum - EDD 08/01/12
    BFP #2 08/04/12 - m/c 08/29/12 no answers - EDD 04/17/13
    BFP #3 10/01/12 - m/c 10/30/12 uniparental disomy - EDD 06/04/13
    BFP #4 04/12/13 - EDD 12/22/13  It's a GIRL!
    compound heterozygous MTHFR   -   All AL Welcome

image   image
  • imagepkaren:

I do apologize- I only lost the baby in June and jumped on here in August in anticipation of being able to come to this board, I couldn't wait.  Honestly I wasn't in any place to give any feedback here- but now that I am feeling even better-& we are officially trying I should be able to do that.  Also in all honestly- I felt like when I got on here (at least in the past) it only brought up all the memories I had of sadness and I stayed away from thebump for a few months.  I have used thenest more and hopefully can contribute to this board from here on out.  thanks for the GL tho! 

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• I am also in my first month TTCAL. It has been consuming my every thought that I want to be pregnant. I to can test next week and I am hoping for a BFP but so scared to get my hopes up. 
    BFP#1 2nd cycle TTC yay! EDD 4/1/13 ER Visit w/ 1st US 8/6/12 @ 6w5d- Strong HB! 2nd US 9/4/12- 10w2d...MMC only measuring 9w1d. D&C 9/6/12 Hoping the next one is our Rainbow....
  • Good luck!! Hope you can enjoy the BDing! We all definitely share your anxiety.
    K & M married 10.8.2011 *** BFP 7.17.2012, EDD 3.21.2013, Miscarriage at 6 wks 3 days *** BFP #2 11.7.2012, beautiful Tess born 7.11.2013
  • Sorry for your loss. Hope your stay here is short.

GL to you!
        DS born 8-16-2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Good luck this month!  I am also in my first month of TTC post m/c. 
    TTC since May 2011
    M/C #1 Chemical Pregnancy Aug 2011
    M/C #2 Blighted Ovum Feb 2012
    M/C #3 Missed Miscarriage after HB Aug 2012
    BFP #4 1/12/13 EDD: 9/26/13 Betas 12DPO: 45, 14DPO: 156, 19DPO: 904, 21DPO: 1,972, 26DPO: 12,230, 28DPO: 22,017
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • GL I also have just started TTCing. I know how you feel.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"