Success after IF

Amandaleigh1

How did your first day back go? Did you survive? How did Dex do? I was thinking of you today.
TTC with PCOS since November 2009
IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
beta #2 11/28 = 2055
Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
imageimageimage

Re: Amandaleigh1

• Thanks for the kind thoughts TJ! I actually start back on Thursday. So today I helped get dexter ready with mh and saw them out the door. I think he is fine and on his way home now. I sure it was harder on me than on him.

I don't think he ate as much as usual there so we will see what tonight brings.

IVF #1 ET 1 d3 embryo 10/30/11 BFP
    3 Embryos frozen (1 d5, 2 d6)

DS born 07/29/12

FET #1 ET 1 d5 embryo 02/10/15 BFN

FET #2 1 d6 embryo didn't survive thaw, transferred last d6. CP :(

• That's good you get to ease into the transition. I have noticed that MH's and I really have to be a team in the morning to make things run smoothly. Honestly it's kinda nice being a team again, so much was different while I was on leave. GL at work Thursday. And don't worry, you'll get the eating worked out pretty quickly!
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes to teamwork! I feel like I am getting on more of an even footing again. Anyhow, ds got home and was very quiet but all smiles and cooing at me.

After a little play time, I fed him with more pauses for cooing, then he was down for sleep with little assistance by 7:45. Even though we bottle feed formula, I know that I am his favorite person that feeds him :. The poor little boo was so tired from his big day.

His daycare said he did well for his first day which I infer means he didn't cry too much throughout. So that is a big relief. I also like the huge reduction in cloth diaper and bottle washing that I am getting they are doing the diaper service there and they keep a stash of his bottles there and wash them for me each day. Double win!

IVF #1 ET 1 d3 embryo 10/30/11 BFP
    3 Embryos frozen (1 d5, 2 d6)

DS born 07/29/12

FET #1 ET 1 d5 embryo 02/10/15 BFN

FET #2 1 d6 embryo didn't survive thaw, transferred last d6. CP :(

• Wow, diaper and bottle service? That is awesome! And yes, E is still wiped out every day. On the plus side that means she's STTN most night, but on the down side, that means she's cranky in the evenings. :( But she's such a happy baby in the morning, so that makes it easier to drop her off knowing she's happy than if she were crying. Isn't it so sweet how he knows you're his mama and he would rather eat from you!
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"