October 2011 Moms
Options

I can't participate in Testes Tuesday.

Let me describe the flu that hit our house.  Phase one is you have a slight headache and are just a bit tired.  Phase two you are starving until you actually get near food.  Phase three:  Massive stomach pain and an unpleasant hour in the bathroom.  Phase four: Exhaustion  Phase five: Feel fine have energy. Phase six:  Massive dizziness followed by 15 minutes vomiting.  Phase seven:  Sleep like you are dead for 6 hours.  Phase eight: Feel off but not bad. 

This all takes about a day and a half.  Lastnight DH went through the last of it and went to work and promptly came home.  I could not keep my eyes open and the room was starting to wobble.  He put me to bed and looked after the kids until I just rolled out of bed half an hour ago.  I feel okay now.  I have a few hours until I feel bad again.  DH is doing groceries and making me just chill.  He is a good man. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I can't participate in Testes Tuesday.

• Options
    Now you have to put out tonight.
    siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894 photo siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894-1_zpscf1469c3.jpg
  • Options
    imagepennysuedog:
    Now you have to put out tonight.

This made me LOL

Sammy I'm sorry your family is dealing with that. Hope you all feel better soon!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageSammy-Mae:

Let me describe the flu that hit our house.  Phase one is you have a slight headache and are just a bit tired.  Phase two you are starving until you actually get near food.  Phase three:  Massive stomach pain and an unpleasant hour in the bathroom.  Phase four: Exhaustion  Phase five: Feel fine have energy. Phase six:  Massive dizziness followed by 15 minutes vomiting.  Phase seven:  Sleep like you are dead for 6 hours.  Phase eight: Feel off but not bad. 

This all takes about a day and a half.  Lastnight DH went through the last of it and went to work and promptly came home.  I could not keep my eyes open and the room was starting to wobble.  He put me to bed and looked after the kids until I just rolled out of bed half an hour ago.  I feel okay now.  I have a few hours until I feel bad again.  DH is doing groceries and making me just chill.  He is a good man. 

Now you scaredme. I am not sure if iamin phase one or if I just have a weather headache and a bad night. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageNita2603:
    imageSammy-Mae:

Now you scaredme. I am not sure if iamin phase one or if I just have a weather headache and a bad night. 

Its going around.  The good news is its over fast.  I am fine this morning. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"