August 2011 Moms
Options

Scary movie recs...

I watch scary movies next to never.  I am looking forward to snuggling into DH and watching one tomorrow evening after the boys are in bed.

Any recommendations?

I haven't seen one that has scarred me for life yet.  Who wants to recommend one?

Prudence
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Otis
 Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Hank 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: Scary movie recs...

• Options
    imageMrsSkull1107:

The Ring scared me so bad I had to take the TV and VCR out of my room for a week.

I saw The Ring in college - I only watched it because a guy I liked invited me over to watch it. I then went back to my empty apartment (all my friends were out of town) and proceeded to freak out all night. Ha.

DH and I watched Cabin in the Woods recently - it had enough ridiculousness that I wasn't scared. The Scream movies are mellow enough for me, too. I don't really care for scary movies.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    imageLindsRockies:

I love all of the classics, Halloween, The Shining, The Exorcist.  And, you can't go wrong with Scream!

This. Last weekend we watched the Women In Black. That was creepy. The Grudge was a good one. I know of really scarey ones but I can't think right now. Dh and I love horror moviesBig Smile
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I HATE scary movies.  The commercials for The Strangers scared me so bad I would make DH change the channel.  Yeah, I'm a baby.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker IMG_20130228_133645
  • Options

Last house on the left the 70's one by Wes Craven

Frailty

The CHUD DH says lol

I agree with Linds the classics.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"