October 2011 Moms
Options

A little late to the game...I just watched Magic Mike

I don't get what all the fuss was about? At least I could finish it though.  We didn't get very far into Abe Lincoln Vampire Hunter.  LAME.  

Anyone seen any good movies lately?  

siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894 photo siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894-1_zpscf1469c3.jpg

Re: A little late to the game...I just watched Magic Mike

• Options
    I just saw Pitch Perfect a couple of weeks ago and thought was pretty good, but I am kind of a nerd like that I guess....I heard from a few people that Cloud Atlas was good but you really have to pay attention to it.  For movies out of theaters I have not seen anything good since Hunger Games.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
    #1 BFP 2/24/11 EDD 10/29/11 Born 11/1/11
    (via emergency c-section due to prolapsed cord; dx with sensorineural hearing loss Feb 2012)
    #2 BFP 9/13/12 EDD 5/20/13 Natural M/C 10/3/12
    #3 BFP 11/13/12 EDD 7/27/13
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    We just watched The Devil Inside and I was really disappointed. I don't know if you like horror films but I just read a really good review of Lovely Molly and I'm picking it up tonight at RedBox.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagecold0009:
    I just saw Pitch Perfect a couple of weeks ago and thought was pretty good, but I am kind of a nerd like that I guess....I heard from a few people that Cloud Atlas was good but you really have to pay attention to it.  For movies out of theaters I have not seen anything good since Hunger Games.

I just watched the trailer for Cloud Atlas, it looks like something MH would love to see.

siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894 photo siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894-1_zpscf1469c3.jpg
  • Options
    We watched the latest Underworld while carving pumpkins this week. It was pretty good if you liked the other two.
    June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagepennysuedog:

I don't get what all the fuss was about? At least I could finish it though.  We didn't get very far into Abe Lincoln Vampire Hunter.  LAME.  

That's funny; I rented both this weekend, and was extremely disappointed!  I loved the Abe book, so I was hoping for more!

Have you seen 5 Year Engagement yet?  I enjoyed that one. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagesharksfan:
    imagepennysuedog:

That's funny; I rented both this weekend, and was extremely disappointed!  I loved the Abe book, so I was hoping for more!

Have you seen 5 Year Engagement yet?  I enjoyed that one. 

I want to see 5 Year Engagement, but I have to do some convincing of my husband.  We watched Prometheus this weekend. Meh...I am growing old of Charlize Theron, though.  The only role I really liked her in was Monster.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"