Secondary IF

new way to torture myself

So, a friend who had a m/c wanted to borrow my fetal doppler.  This leads me to having to get the doppler from a semi-estranged friend....ugh...she was being semi-sweet and gave me all her maternity clothes. (and quite a bit of mine that she was supposed to have already given me back--rambling over).

Anyway, I was glancing at them and there is quite a bit that I know wont fit me and really way more dressy items than I would even wear as she worked and I am a stay at home mom.

So, I just tortured myself by trying on maternity clothes and I was annoyed that this friend could be "done having kids" and I am here hoping to wear her hand-me-down ugly maternity clothes (b/c maternity clothes ARE ugly). 

TTC#1: 14 months on our own (did HSG, b/w, SA);
BFP on Cycle 14--TWINS! Identical twin boys stillborn at 19wks(1/9/10)
3 break cycles; took clomid 50mg, BFP #2 Beta #1 35, Beta #2 338!!! Owen was born 2/11/11! 
TTC#2: 4 cycles on clomid: BFNs
BFP #3: Cycle #5 100mg clomid; beta #1 21; beta #2 6=CP 
Cycle #6 break cycle TTC no meds=BFN
Cycle #7: 150 clomid+ovidril+IUI=BFN (switched to RE)
Cycle #8: follistem+ovidril+TI=BFN
Cycle #9 Forced break due to cyst
Cycle #10 follistem+ovidril+TI=BFN
Cycle #11 follistem+ovidril+TI=BFN
Cycle#12 Forced break due to cyst, went on BCP; did repeat HSG, Saline U/S
Cycle #13 IVF: Follistim/Menapur ER 11-30 11 eggs, 5 mature, 4 fertilized and 3dt on 12-3; BFN
Cycle #14: IVF#2 lupron/follistim/menopur ER 1-22, 19 eggs, 14 fertilized, 5dt on 1-27, BFP!! beta 1: 63, beta 2: 119; EDD 10-15-13; 1 frozen embie
Miracle Surprise BFP, EDD 10-1-15; saw HB great Betas, 11weeks lost baby MC at home
Moved forward with FET transfered solo frostie on 6-4-15, beta 1: 315, beta 2: 738, u/s showed one baby on track EDD 2-21-16

Re: new way to torture myself

• hugs to you.  i think today is just a crappy day all across the board :) it is for me too, at least! 
    TTC baby #2 since July 2011, DX: low AMH
    BFP 1/21/13, blighted ovum m/c 2/12/13
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageceebeetee:
    hugs to you.  i think today is just a crappy day all across the board :) it is for me too, at least! 

tell me why your day has been crappy, lets wallow together! 

3 break cycles; took clomid 50mg, BFP #2 Beta #1 35, Beta #2 338!!! Owen was born 2/11/11! 
    Cycle #13 IVF: Follistim/Menapur ER 11-30 11 eggs, 5 mature, 4 fertilized and 3dt on 12-3; BFN
    Cycle #14: IVF#2 lupron/follistim/menopur ER 1-22, 19 eggs, 14 fertilized, 5dt on 1-27, BFP!! beta 1: 63, beta 2: 119; EDD 10-15-13; 1 frozen embie
    Miracle Surprise BFP, EDD 10-1-15; saw HB great Betas, 11weeks lost baby MC at home
    Moved forward with FET transfered solo frostie on 6-4-15, beta 1: 315, beta 2: 738, u/s showed one baby on track EDD 2-21-16
  • Loading the player...
  • imagejeannaqueena:

tell me why your day has been crappy, lets wallow together! 

Just the finding out last night that my friend is preggo with #2 - making me grouchy today!  :(  Then the feeling like a terrible person for feeling upset about it.  Add onto that the knowledge that if this cycle doesn't work i am on a forced break until the new year, my 2.5 yo son in a major not listening phase, plus a new puppy whose goal in life right now it to chew my or DS' feet off every time we try to walk anywhere, and whew!  maybe i should go try on my old maternity clothes too just to complete the day, lol!  :)   

• e74e74 member
    Hugs to you both--It's been a crappy day-- found out that a friend ( was a friend, not really anymore, but thats a story in and of itself) who started trying for her first way after I started trying for my second is pregnant again.  Her first is 9 months.. She got pregnant when he was 6 months by accident-- she didn't know she could get pregnant breast feeding-- why can't I have that kind of accident?
    DS#1 born 9/23/06 
    Twins DS#2 and 3 born at 31 weeks, 3 days due to a short cervix on 8/2/13.
  • imagee74:
    Hugs to you both--It's been a crappy day-- found out that a friend ( was a friend, not really anymore, but thats a story in and of itself) who started trying for her first way after I started trying for my second is pregnant again.  Her first is 9 months.. She got pregnant when he was 6 months by accident-- she didn't know she could get pregnant breast feeding-- why can't I have that kind of accident?

gag!  that is total UGH!  I swear we need to drink their water.....or better yet "just relax" 

• I'm sorry it is a bad day. Hugs to you.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hugs to you guys!

Can I add my whine here? My boss's wife is pregnant with their 4th now, but their 3rd since I have had DS. That makes 3 people now at work that are pg. I'm so happy for them all. But, at the same time it just makes me sad.

TTC#2 since December 2010. HSG and bloodwork all good. SA results not so good. Unmedicated IUI#1 6/19/2012 - BFN
  • imageammare:
    Hugs to you guys!
    Can I add my whine here? My boss's wife is pregnant with their 4th now, but their 3rd since I have had DS. That makes 3 people now at work that are pg. I'm so happy for them all. But, at the same time it just makes me sad.

All whines accepted here! Lol. And If I can add one more whine myself just found out my sisters friend is preggo again after just having a baby in January! Wth! Aaaaggghhhh! I mean, it's almost funny.
  • imageammare:
    Hugs to you guys!

All whines accepted here! Lol. And If I can add one more whine myself just found out my sisters friend is preggo again after just having a baby in January! Wth! Aaaaggghhhh! I mean, it's almost funny.
  • imageceebeetee:
    imageammare:
    Hugs to you guys! Can I add my whine here? My boss's wife is pregnant with their 4th now, but their 3rd since I have had DS. That makes 3 people now at work that are pg. I'm so happy for them all. But, at the same time it just makes me sad.

Amen! All whines are accepted here!!!  (I might be having an actual glass of wine!  Hey I am on BCPs so bring it on!!) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"