November 2011 Moms

DS needs bubble wrap!

It's okay to put them in a bubble, right?? Wink

*sigh* This kid is gonna be the death of me. He is a walking accident lately!  One of his favorite toys is this train(https://www.hasbro.com/playskool/en_US/shop/details.cfm?R=6B5A546F-5056-900B-106A-DA0FDF198212:en_US). He carries it all over the house, puts on the floor, up on the ottoman, the dog food container, or any other flat surface that he can find. That's all good, except it is kinda heavy. He got a bruise, on his right cheek, from dropping it on his face. This happened a couple days ago. Today, he was standing beside the dishwasher & bent over to pick up one of his toys & smacked his face on the side of the dishwasher. He almost broke the skin & now has a big red mark on his eyebrow(opposite of bruised cheek). I'm sure it is gonna be a nice bruise tomorrow. 

All of this happened with DH & I standing nearby. I can't imagine what he would get into if he was outta my sight for a minute. I just don't know if my nerves can handle this rough playing boy stuff.

Baby Boy #2 is on the way!

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: DS needs bubble wrap!

• I know exactly how you feel! DS is the same way, he is always bumping his head, pulling things down on himself, or falling. He is all the over the place and into everything, and I run all over the place trying to prevent him from hurting himself but its useless. I know its only going to get worst, and I don't know how my nerves will be able to handle it. 
    After 2years TTC and 1yr,2mo waiting for an adoption match, our blessing is here!

"You may not have my eyes or smile, but from that very first moment you had my heart"Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Surprise BFP made our family complete!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • DS is the same way.  He is constantly falling down or bumping his head or dropping things.  Plus, he seems to have very fair and sensitive skin, so everything turns into at least a red mark if not a bruise.  Thankfully people here know us very well, or I would be afraid that we would have CPS called on us (only partially kidding).  All I can think of is that it will be worse when I have 2 boys and they are playing together.  It doesn't help that MIL likes to tell horror stories of DH when he was little.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • LOL @ the CPS thing. I had to take DS into the dr for a skin rash the other day, but our regular pedi was out. I told DH that I was nervous that the new dr would think DS was abused or something. 

Baby Boy #2 is on the way!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Clumsy kid learning to walk is not a good combo.
    Munchkin born 11/22/11
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pipsqueak born 6/9/14
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • DS keeps rolling over and now has two little sores on his head :[ hoping he'll find other ways to throw a fit, cause when he rolls over.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • DD can't even walk yet and already finds ways to injure herself. She is also already trying to climb things so I can just imagine how much worse it will be when she is walking =/
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"