October 2011 Moms
Options

music in your iPod/ mp3?

What do you work out to? I love Adam Lambert's new album, Scissor Sisters, and BEP, but I need something new.

imageimage
Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

Re: music in your iPod/ mp3?

• Options

I have a lot of random stuff on there.  I do Zumba classes so I've downloaded a lot of songs from class and I like to run to them (Danza Kuduro is one of my faves.)

Also on my top list right now:

Big Pimpin - Jay-Z

Blue (Da Ba Dee) - Europop

Don't Stay Home - 311

Heartspark Dollarsign - Everclear

I Get Money - 50 Cent

Roots Radical - Rancid

I Wanna Rock - Twisted Sister

See?  Random! Wink

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I like the Scissor Sisters.  I don't use an Ipod/Mp3  I usually just put on Pandora.  I like to mix it up with a lot of different stations.   
    siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894 photo siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894-1_zpscf1469c3.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've been doing Pandora a lot lately.  The past few weeks I've been running to their Halloween Party station
    June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageblueyedwife:
    I've been doing Pandora a lot lately.nbsp; The past few weeks I've been running to their Halloween Party station
    I like Pandora too, but it doesn't always come in for me. It drives me nuts when running; I get in the groove, and all of the sudden the music stops.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Options

imagemissyleaferg:
    imageblueyedwife:
    I've been doing Pandora a lot lately.nbsp; The past few weeks I've been running to their Halloween Party station
    I like Pandora too, but it doesn't always come in for me. It drives me nuts when running; I get in the groove, and all of the sudden the music stops.

I run on a trail and there's one part where it ALWAYS dies.  And I use that as an excuse for a walk-while-messing-with-my-phone break.  Or I try to run through there so fast that it can't die out.

June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I don't own either. Should that be confession? Dh just bought me the new Matchbox 20 cd though. People don't buy those anymore, do they?

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options

imagethetheisens:
    I don't own either. Should that be confession? Dh just bought me the new Matchbox 20 cd though. People don't buy those anymore, do they?

I don't actually own one either- I just download an Amazon MP3 app from my phone.  I still buy CDs on occassion when I want to listen in my car or for my daughter in our kitchen.  Matchbox 20 brings so many awesome 90's memories back...Maybe I should get their new CD as well!

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"