Trying to Get Pregnant

Why am I not surprised...

Re: Why am I not surprised...

• imagebrittnicole2011:
    If sahm is your full time job i think your falling behind.. cant deny the facts.

Says the person who doesn't have an outside baby yet. 

What facts? Please tell me what facts you have. 

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• imagejessuhmarie:
    imagePrimRoseMama:

Well, I need to go eat dinner.

So, I will apologize if lurking on 3T is improper and I shouldn't do it. I know for sure I shouldn't post there, and I am sorry that I offended anyone when I did. I do like to root for posters I recognize from TTGP on 3T.

I will also chime in with Sully and say that taking data from the week where there were many drama threads about us to be interesting.

Haters gonna hate I guess. /shrug

I don't think lurking is improper. I lurk on 3T to see updates from friends that I don't otherwise see bc they get lost over here if you don't lurk daily. I don't post there though. You really don't need to jump on someone on every freaking forum. You're trying WAY too hard, Prim.

I would give Sully a break bc of the drama about her this week, but people have been noting your obnoxious posting all over TB for months, Prim. Nice try at an "excuse," but it isn't going to fly. You have been called out several times for PWing, not just this week..

So I am a PW. I try too hard and people think I'm neglecting my kid. That's covered. Ok. 

Now please remember I've contributed positively as well. That is conveniently forgotten I suppose. Its cool. I own my PW and people can think whatever they want. My daughter is loved, and gets my attention all throughout the day. Its pretty low to insinuate that I am a bad mother because I bump during the day. 

Go ahead feel sorry for my husband and my kid. Now that that is over with...

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

• Loading the player...
  • imagejessuhmarie:
    imagePrimRoseMama:

imagebrittnicole2011:
    If sahm is your full time job i think your falling behind.. cant deny the facts.

Couldn't stay away even for dinner..

ETA I promise this thread will still be here when you're done feeding yourself and your kid.

Mobile bumping. YWIA. 

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

• imagePrimRoseMama:
    imagejessuhmarie:
    imagePrimRoseMama:

Well, I need to go eat dinner.

So, I will apologize if lurking on 3T is improper and I shouldn't do it. I know for sure I shouldn't post there, and I am sorry that I offended anyone when I did. I do like to root for posters I recognize from TTGP on 3T.

I will also chime in with Sully and say that taking data from the week where there were many drama threads about us to be interesting.

Haters gonna hate I guess. /shrug

I don't think lurking is improper. I lurk on 3T to see updates from friends that I don't otherwise see bc they get lost over here if you don't lurk daily. I don't post there though. You really don't need to jump on someone on every freaking forum. You're trying WAY too hard, Prim.

I would give Sully a break bc of the drama about her this week, but people have been noting your obnoxious posting all over TB for months, Prim. Nice try at an "excuse," but it isn't going to fly. You have been called out several times for PWing, not just this week..

So I am a PW. I try too hard and people think I'm neglecting my kid. That's covered. Ok. 

Now please remember I've contributed positively as well. That is conveniently forgotten I suppose. Its cool. I own my PW and people can think whatever they want. My daughter is loved, and gets my attention all throughout the day. Its pretty low to insinuate that I am a bad mother because I bump during the day. 

Go ahead feel sorry for my husband and my kid. Now that that is over with...

I mean no snark at all... I really think you should get off the computer for awhile..or your phone.

This isn't real life. 

DS #1 born 12.3.13
    BFP #2 09.21.14 EDD: 06.06.15

BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageCaliforniaDream87:
    imagebrittnicole2011:
    Geez... This is getting ugly.

Yup. It's ridiculous to bring this kinda BS to the table, despite how you feel about someone on this board. Insulting someone's parenting/implying that they aren't doing a good job is a low blow. Try something better and more original.

• I had no idea board reader still existed!
    imageimage
    Baby Chugging born 12.28.13
    induction due to HELLP

• imagetalon1226:
    imagePrimRoseMama:
    imagejessuhmarie:
    imagePrimRoseMama:

imagebrittnicole2011:

ETA I promise this thread will still be here when you're done feeding yourself and your kid.

Mobile bumping. YWIA. 

Oh FFS, now you're bumping during dinner?

Actually I'm done eating, but thank you for your concern. 

When do you bump? At work? On your coffee break? Maybe we should make a clicky poll!

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

• imagetalon1226:
    imagePrimRoseMama:
    imagejessuhmarie:
    imagePrimRoseMama:

imagebrittnicole2011:

Mobile bumping. YWIA. 

hahahaha 

• imagemama&baby:

imageCaliforniaDream87:
    imagebrittnicole2011:

Yup. It's ridiculous to bring this kinda BS to the table, despite how you feel about someone on this board. Insulting someone's parenting/implying that they aren't doing a good job is a low blow. Try something better and more original.

Absolutely. I agree 100%. 

With that its story time and bath time!!! 

Just so everyone is appraised: its The Wind in The Willows with bubble gum scented bubbles for her bath. We are also listening to the musical stylings of Elvis Costello while we play with her new bath blocks. 

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

• so now if you update us with everything you and your daughter does it makes it ok to be here constantly..not really... i work with 3 kids 6am-5pm im not sure how you have time to bump all day everyday.. must be super mom
  • imagebrittnicole2011:
    imagetalon1226:
    imagePrimRoseMama:
    imagejessuhmarie:
    imagePrimRoseMama:

imagebrittnicole2011:

Mobile bumping. YWIA. 

hahahaha 

Seriously Prim?  You can't set aside this thread and the bump for family dinner time? 

My Blog

TTC #1 since February 2011
    Me: 29 (3/5/13- high NK cells)  DH: 28 (5/8/12- MFI low morph and motility)
    Cycle #21 (IUI#1), Cycle #22 (HSG 9/21/12) and Cycle #23 (IUI#2)=  image
    Cycle #24- December Snow Bunny IVF #1
    ER 12/6/12 (14R, 11M, 9F), ET 12/9/12 transferred 2 day 3 embies
    Bleeding and low betas=very cautious image C/P 5W3D
    Cycle #26 March Lucky Duck- FET #1
    scheduled 3/20/13- CANCELLED- lining issues
    Cycle #27 May Emerald- FET #1.2
    delayed- Starting Trental for 3 months + natural cycles Cycle #28-30=  image
    Cycle #31 August Shooting Star- FET #1.3 
    transferred 1 hatching blast 8/21/13= imageBetas 8/30 (108) and 9/3 (565)

U/S 9/19/13- HR is 128!  U/S #2 10/4/13- HR is 174!
    It's a BOY!

• imagePrimRoseMama:
    imagemama&baby:

imageCaliforniaDream87:
    imagebrittnicole2011:

Absolutely. I agree 100%. 

With that its story time and bath time!!! 

Just so everyone is appraised: its The Wind in The Willows with bubble gum scented bubbles for her bath. We are also listening to the musical stylings of Elvis Costello while we play with her new bath blocks. 

Don't let your phone fall in the tub. Would hate to see your ability to be on here 24/7 hampered in any way.
    image  image
    О Привязать! Z!
    The Science Babies debuted 5/6/14 @ 34 weeks
  • imagebrittnicole2011:
    so now if you update us with everything you and your daughter does it makes it ok to be here constantly..not really... i work with 3 kids 6am-5pm im not sure how you have time to bump all day everyday.. must be super mom

Dude.... you've been here how long? I know it's exciting to be a newb and everything.. but just as people don't appreciate PWing people also don't like newbs who try and snark their way into being popular. It's just as obvious.

And this has nothing to do with my feelings about Prim... some days I can stand her bubbly PWing and others well.. I'm a little less tolerant. Guess it depends on if LO is teething or not

• I just want to note that I did not insult you or your child. Someone put that on the record for meh. Shanks.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I bet she posts again within 10 minutes :(

DS #1 born 12.3.13
    BFP #2 09.21.14 EDD: 06.06.15

BabyFetus Ticker
  • imagejschwind22:
    imagebrittnicole2011:
    imagetalon1226:
    imagePrimRoseMama:
    imagejessuhmarie:
    imagePrimRoseMama:

Mobile bumping. YWIA. 

hahahaha 

Seriously Prim?  You can't set aside this thread and the bump for family dinner time? 

What does your DH think of this? I am not being snarky. I am being serious. My DH would be pissed if I was bumping during dinner.

He doesn't even like it if I text or take calls during dinner. There are some moments that need time set aside for real adult conversations?

I would imagine your conversation going something like this:

Mr. Prim: How was your day honey?

Prim: Well so and so announced a BFP. I gave some advice on the tri boards. I commented on 3T and now the people on the internet are saying I'm a PW.

(Ok I admit. The faux conversation was snarky. But my original question is serious.)

But of course, I am one of those people that side eyes people when they are eating and everyone has their phones in their faces instead of actually talking to each other.

Me: 32 DH: 31.
    B/W: good. SA: good.
    November 2012: Paratubal cyst found during U/S.
    January 10, 2013: Lap removed paratubal cyst and Stage 2 Endometriosis. 
    3 cycles of Femara + TI = BFNs

June 2013: Femara 2.5 mg, Gonal F Injects 37.5 IU, Menopur, trigger + IUI = BFN

July 2013: Femara 2.5 mg, Gonal F Injects 75 IU, Menopur, trigger + IUI = BFP!!!!

Beta 1 @ 11 DPIUI = 76. Progesterone = 27.3

BFP 8/16/2013 // EDD 4/28/2014

Jordan Samuel born April 19, 2014. 6 lb, 12 oz and 18 inches long.

CLICK ME!!!11!!1111!!

• imagemama&baby:

imagebrittnicole2011:
    so now if you update us with everything you and your daughter does it makes it ok to be here constantly..not really... i work with 3 kids 6am-5pm im not sure how you have time to bump all day everyday.. must be super mom

Dude.... you've been here how long? I know it's exciting to be a newb and everything.. but just as people don't appreciate PWing people also don't like newbs who try and snark their way into being popular. It's just as obvious.

And this has nothing to do with my feelings about Prim... some days I can stand her bubbly PWing and others well.. I'm a little less tolerant. Guess it depends on if LO is teething or not

trust me i dont want to be popular here, just stating my opinion and annoyance with prim, just like everyone else. so thanks for the advice.. but im good. 

• Really though, 3,656 posts in a little over 4 months pretty much says everything about how you've been spending your days since June.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #1 - 11/7/12 * M/C - 12/8/12 @ 7W6D
    BFP #2 - 3/2/13 * DS1 - BORN ON EDD - 11/13/13
    BFP #3 - 11/7/14 * DS2 - BORN ON EDD - 07/21/15 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• imagebrittnicole2011:
    imagemama&baby:

imagebrittnicole2011:

trust me i dont want to be popular here, just stating my opinion and annoyance with prim, just like everyone else. so thanks for the advice.. but im good. 

There is a super super easy way to fix that--go to your BMB.  Given you have 70 posts and several in this thread alone, just how annoying could she have been to you?  You didn't post here a lot...

• I look at the stats most weeks and she's always near the top if not 1.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Thor, you make statistics fun!
  • Helpful like by giving people the worst case scenario for their question?

OP: Hi I have headaches when I ovulate

Prim: Well I don't mean to scare you but it could be a stroke or botfly larva in your vagina

Please tell me I am not the only one who has noticed this at times.

Dedos de salsicha para o seu prazer...
  • well see i dont post on every single post out there, because i have a life, that said, she post so much its very hard NOT to be annoyed.
  • imagetanya4eva:
    Thor, you make statistics fun!

AHH NO!

• imageHawkeyeTTGP:

Helpful like by giving people the worst case scenario for their question?

Prim: Well I don't mean to scare you but it could be a stroke or botfly larva in your vagina

THIS! if she posted this much with legit concern and real answers she would be annoying.. i know people post dumb questions lately, but posting dumb replies is almost as bad. 

• imagemama&baby:

imagetanya4eva:

AHH NO!

I thought you guys missed me.  :(
  • imagetanya4eva:
    imagemama&baby:

imagetanya4eva:

AHH NO!

Let the games begin!  

• Oh how this thread makes me laugh. I needed a good laugh after such a long day.
  • imagebrittnicole2011:
    well see i dont post on every single post out there, because i have a life, that said, she post so much its very hard NOT to be annoyed.

Please go back to 1st tri and your BMB. Seriously, you were here for a blip in time. You joined THIS MONTH. You don't have a reason to be posting here. And on that note I'll take my own advice and GTFO, too.

• imagetanya4eva:
    imagemama&baby:

imagetanya4eva:

AHH NO!

Nope, not even a little.

My Blog

TTC #1 since February 2011
    Me: 29 (3/5/13- high NK cells)  DH: 28 (5/8/12- MFI low morph and motility)
    Cycle #21 (IUI#1), Cycle #22 (HSG 9/21/12) and Cycle #23 (IUI#2)=  image
    Cycle #24- December Snow Bunny IVF #1
    ER 12/6/12 (14R, 11M, 9F), ET 12/9/12 transferred 2 day 3 embies
    Bleeding and low betas=very cautious image C/P 5W3D
    Cycle #26 March Lucky Duck- FET #1
    scheduled 3/20/13- CANCELLED- lining issues
    Cycle #27 May Emerald- FET #1.2
    delayed- Starting Trental for 3 months + natural cycles Cycle #28-30=  image
    Cycle #31 August Shooting Star- FET #1.3 
    transferred 1 hatching blast 8/21/13= imageBetas 8/30 (108) and 9/3 (565)

U/S 9/19/13- HR is 128!  U/S #2 10/4/13- HR is 174!
    It's a BOY!

• imagetanya4eva:
    imagemama&baby:

imagetanya4eva:

AHH NO!

Tanya??? I just can't!

TTGP March Siggy Challenge
  • imageBeaglechon2012:

imagebrittnicole2011:
    well see i dont post on every single post out there, because i have a life, that said, she post so much its very hard NOT to be annoyed.

Please go back to 1st tri and your BMB. Seriously, you were here for a blip in time. You joined THIS MONTH. You don't have a reason to be posting here. And on that note I'll take my own advice and GTFO, too.

well since you asked nicely... lol 

• imageLue94:
    imagetanya4eva:
    imagemama&baby:

imagetanya4eva:

AHH NO!

Tanya??? I just can't!

Yes we can!  Ppl kept mentioning me, so I appeared.  Like Voldemort.
  • imageHawkeyeTTGP:

Helpful like by giving people the worst case scenario for their question?

OMFG. Lol.

But you know what? Numerous people have called Prim out at some point or another about this issue and other issues. Yet she continues to behave the way she does and not own it at all. Which makes me think that as long as she is getting attention, she doesn't care if it is negative or positive.

Prim, why do you refuse to listen to others' feedback? I don't get it. Toning it down wouldn't hurt. I don't understand the mentality of "I don't care if people here like me" but making posting on TB an all-day affair. It's just contradictory to me. You are obviously looking for some sort of acceptance on some level...

Started TTC 2/2009
    Started fertility treatments 11/2010
    Ovarian dysfunction, LPD, male factor
    6 failed medicated IUI's
    Pregnant 5/2011 - Miscarriage at 6 weeks due to triploidy
    Decided to adopt - 6/2012
    SURPRISE! Pregnant without intervention - 7/2012 
    Sweet Baby James Born 3/2013
    Decided to be "One and Done"

....OR NOT.
    Pregnant 12/2018 despite birth control pills
    Here we go again...
    Due 8/26/19!
  • imageBeaglechon2012:

imagebrittnicole2011:

Nah Beagle you can stay.... but she can leave if she so wishes ;-)

• imagejessuhmarie:
    imageBeaglechon2012:

imagebrittnicole2011:

Didn't we just go over this.. everyone is welcome on TTGP. I'm not going anywhere. It is way more fun here than March and 2nd tri

Yes!  Everyone is welcome!
  • imagejessuhmarie:
    imageBeaglechon2012:

imagebrittnicole2011:

Didn't we just go over this.. everyone is welcome on TTGP. I'm not going anywhere. It is way more fun here than March and 2nd tri

haha im not really going to listen to your demands, but shes right, im just here to voice my opinion like everyone else :) 

• imagetanya4eva:
    imageLue94:
    imagetanya4eva:
    imagemama&baby:

imagetanya4eva:

AHH NO!

Tanya??? I just can't!

Yes we can!  Ppl kept mentioning me, so I appeared.  Like Voldemort.

Oh darn. You seem to clever to be the "real" Tanya... let the guessing game begin!

• imagetanya4eva:
    imagejessuhmarie:
    imageBeaglechon2012:

imagebrittnicole2011:

Except you? :)

hitched 5/2009 -- Me 34, DH 39

TTC #1:
    dx with POCS 7/2009
    TTC on & off since 1/2012
    September 2012; Surprise BFP - MC
    June - December 2013; Clomid/Femara + Trigger + TI = BFN x 4
    April - May 2016; Femara + TI = BFN x 2
    July 2016 - December 2016; Gonal-F + Ovidren + IUI = BFN x 3
    May 2018 - IVF #1; 8 snowbabies. transferred 1 embryo - CP
    August 2018 - FET #1 -- Healthy Baby Boy  <3

TTC #2:
    July 2020 FET; beta 1 310, beta 2 1278

• imagetanya4eva:
    imagejessuhmarie:
    imageBeaglechon2012:

imagebrittnicole2011:

We forgot to add the "except Tanya and all of the other AEs that pretend to be her" part... oops!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"