TTC after 35

New to tracking with fertility friend...is the VIP worth the $

So the first time I MC after getting pregnant 4 mo. after I got of BC. Then we got pregnant 4 mo. after that with our DD who is now 2 yrs. old. We've been TTC for almost a yr now with no luck. I just started using fertility friend and wonder if the VIP is worth upgrading too? Or should I just wait awhile? Also what does the white circles on the daily temp chart mean? My temp was low yesterday and went up today and I should be ovulating bet. today and Friday. Thanks in advance!

Re: New to tracking with fertility friend...is the VIP worth the $

• I think the VIP is worth it, I just did 2 weeks without it and I missed all the extras! If you like FF on facebook they have a promo for $24.00 for a year. Great price compared to what they offer on the website.

The white circles mean you are temping at different times each day, if I'm within 30 min of my time I will mark same time so i don't get the circles.

You can also share your chart on FF so we can all see whats going on and help you out!

Me:39 DH:35, trying for our first baby! Proud mom to 3 boys, 18,13, and 8 yrs old image
    My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Tracker
  • I agree - I'm kinda addited to the extras.
    Me 39 & suspected PCOS, DH 42. Went off BCP when we got married in 11/11, seriously TTC since 3/12.  Six cycles of clomid = BFNs.  Suspected endometriosis & HSG showed both tubes blocked.  Sept 2013 IVF 5D transfer of two perfect embryos = BFN.  Started acupuncture and taking time off to drop some pounds & get healthier before FET in April 2014.
  • Loading the player...
  • yes but only with the facebook special!
    ***siggy/ticker warning***

Me:36 DH:38 TTC#1 since 4/2012
    Me DX: Hashimotos,Hypothyroid, DOR, MTHFR,  DH: normal

IUI #1-#4 BFNs and a few cancelled cycles in the mix.
    - poor responder
    ***Suprise BFP on 6/13/13. Natural MC @6wks 3days
    IVF#1 and 2- Cancelled due to no response on max stimms
    FET 5/20- BFP
    1st Beta- 641
    2nd beta- 2166
    Sono- TWINS!!!!
    Two Boys! Born January 2015 @36 weeks.  Healthy and no NICU!  So blessed!

• Thanks girls, just got the special price w/FB, but once I purchased it I had to 'unlike' it....my family doesn't know we're trying again! Zip it!
  • imageTlucey:
    just got the special price w/FB, but once I purchased it I had to 'unlike' it....my family doesn't know we're trying again! Zip it!

Ugghh I wish I had realized I could not have it posting on FB, thats why I didn't go that way bcause no one knows we are trying....haha everyone actually thinks I am anti - children, little do they know Devil!

My Ovulation Chart

Me: 41 DH: 46. We are TTC our 1st, started July '11,
    3 cycles clomid with Ob,
    1 cycle Tamoxifen with Ob,
    Diagnosed PCOS 11/5/12
    clomid, trigger & timed bd 12/12 BFN
    1st clomid IUI 1/4/13 BFN.
    2nd clomid IUI 2/13 cancelled didn't respond to clomid.
    3/15/13 scheduled laparoscopy & on bcp.

May 10 IUI from injectibles - BFN 

May 22 done with interventions it will either happen or it won't. 

February 2014 No longer actively trying, but not preventing. 

SURPISE BFP 4/2/2015!!!!!!!!!!

Miscarriage 4/23/15

• Thanks so much for the info about the FB code, such a better price! I too liked the page on FB, then immediately removed the post about liking it from my Timeline because we're not yet public that we're trying...who needs the added pressure! Now, does FF ever actually post stuff to your FB, should I now go unlike it in case they do?

imageimage

Married August 2012. Me: 41  DH: 42 
    Daughter from previous marriage: 20

BFP 12/19/12: Ectopic discovered at 8 weeks, right tube removed 01/18/13
    June 2013 Testing Results: Progesterone: 31.7, LH: 5, FSH: 5, Estradiol: 161
    Clomid cycles Nov. 2013 and Jan, Feb, and March 2014

TTC journey over as of the end of October 2014

TTCAL BLOG

All ALers welcome!

• Anyone thinking of doing the VIP and using the Facebook Promo - you can like the page and when you do, you can make it so only you can see it!  Neat little tip if you are trying to keep stuff secret.  It works with any page, so you can make it so other people can't see your stuff from other facebook pages too!

image Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"