Trouble TTC

RE Appt this Friday

Hello Ladies, I have never posted here and it has been awile since I have posted on the bump boards at all. DH and I have a 3 1/2 year old daughter and have been TTCing since June 2010. We have been unsuccessful and this past May I had an HSG test done. Everything is clear and my OB thinks it is just a timing issue. I have been on Clomid since July without success, but my OB again thinks that it is all a timing issue due to the heavy clotting I had during my period.

I scheduled an RE appt back in September and we finally meet with the doctor this Friday morning. I am a bit nervous about the appt, especially what they will say. DH is going with me so he can hear straight from the doctor what his role will be. Both DH and I have agreed we do not want to go through IVF and if it gets to that point then we will discuss adoption. I would love to skip all of the IF stuff and move straight to adoption, but DH isn't in that happy place yet.

I did get a call from the RE benefits dept, and they let me know I have excellent benefits for IF. Unfortunately our PPO company changes on Jan 1st, and I cannot get a hold of anyone at the new company to determine what the IF costs will be. I do not want to set up a plan for 2013 and then have to change it.

Anyway, thanks for letting me ramble. I just needed to "talk" to someone.

Re: RE Appt this Friday

• Please post a siggy warning in your title of your thread.

ETA:  Also, secondary IF may be a good board for you as most of us are TTC our first.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagekarda2011:

Please post a siggy warning in your title of your thread.

ETA:  Also, secondary IF may be a good board for you as most of us are TTC our first.

ditto

Married: 7/2/11 TTC: 12/2011
    Me: 31, PCOS DH: 37, low morph and low counts

4 medicated TI, 1 IUI+Femara, 1 IUI+GonalF = BFNs
    IVF #1 Lupron/GonalF (Dec 2012)= 30R, 21M, 21F with ICSI, 18 HIP frosties!!!
    FET in August 2013 

http://i45.tinypic.com/21pym9.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"