Babies on the Brain
Options

Introduction

Hi!  I'm new to this  - I've been a "Knottie" and a "Nestie," but I guess it's time for me to enter the realm of "Bumpie."

I do not have any children, and am not currently pregnant or trying to conceive (yet).  My husband and I were married just in September after thirteen years of dating.  We have made a mutual agreement to take the next year to enjoy us as husband and wife, as well as to prep our lifestyle and bodies for children.  We are hoping to begin TTC early next winter.

Myself - I am Canadian, trying to kickstart my photography business after completing my classes and workshops.

My husband - he's just simply the best. 

Anniversary

Re: Introduction

• Options
    Welcome.

imageimageimageimageimage

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

September 2012: Start IF testing

DH (32): SA is ok, slightly low morph, normal SCSA  Me (32): Slightly low progesterone, hostile CM, carrier for CF, Moderately high NKC, High TNFa, heterozyogous mutated Factor XIII, and +APA

October 2012-May 2014: 4 failed IUIs, 3 failed IVFs, and 1 failed FETw/donor embryos

November 2014: IVF w/ICSI #4 Agonist/Antagonist with EPP and Prednisone, Baby Aspirin, Lovenox, and IVIG for immune issues.  Converted to freeze all due to lining issues.  2 blasts frozen on day 6!

January 2015: FET #2 Cancelled due to lining issues

April 2015: FET #2.1

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• Options
    Hi there. We're considering TTC next winter too!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hello and welcome! 
     TTC#1 Since April 2011 
    BFP#1 5.23.12 C/P 4w4d 
    BFP #2 10.1.13
    EDD June 10, 2014
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    Hello
    imageimage
    7,065/13,000=54.3%
    Started TTC in June 2008. Not bothering any more.

Bonafide thread killah
  • Options
    Welcome and GL
    Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers Trying to Conceive Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"