March 2013 Moms

**Tuesday Ticker Change**

I don't normally post the Tuesday ticker, but I think Sparkles is in NY and dealing with Sandy stuff. Stay safe East Coasters! 

Week/fruit:

How are you feeling?

Any appts/updates? 

GTKY: The holiday season is upon us! What are your Christmas traditions/celebrations? 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker image

Re: **Tuesday Ticker Change**

• imageVicki3203:

I don't normally post the Tuesday ticker, but I think Sparkles is in NY and dealing with Sandy stuff. Stay safe East Coasters!

Thanks! Yep, I hope everyone dealing with Sandy is doing well!

Week/fruit: 21 / Pomegranate

How are you feeling? Great, only thing bugging me is the new appearance of heartburn at night.

Any appts/updates? Found out we are Team Pink late last week! DH felt LO moving from the outside, so he's very excited.

GTKY: The holiday season is upon us! What are your Christmas traditions/celebrations? Hmm... we usually host Christmas breakfast, not sure if I'll feel up to that this year. Other big tradition is having a real Christmas Tree. Not letting that one go for sure.

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Week/fruit: pomegranate

How are you feeling? Really great throughout my whole pregnancy

Any appts/updates? We found out LO was a boy last week! The results form the anatomy scan came back and said he has a small hole in his heart but I was told it is pretty common

GTKY: The holiday season is upon us! What are your Christmas traditions/celebrations? what about Thanksgiving or Halloween????

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Week/fruit: 19/mango

How are you feeling? good!!

Any appts/updates? a/s thursday!! We did a quick sono at work the other night, the docs think girl, find out for sure thur

GTKY: The holiday season is upon us! What are your Christmas traditions/celebrations? as a kid we always went to my grandmothers house on christmas eve, for snacks and playing with our cousins. I still look forward to it every year

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  •  Sorry ladies!  I didn't have internet all morning, but we're back!  Luckily we only got heavy rains and winds- definitely not the worst part of the storm!

Week/fruit: 21 weeks/pomegranate

How are you feeling? really good!

Any appts/updates? had appt last week, baby girl is 11oz but couldn't get a length measurement because she was curled up!

GTKY:  We always drive around and look at all of the crazy Christmas lights on Christmas Eve and come home and make a fire.

• imageSparkles01:

Sorry ladies!  I didn't have internet all morning, but we're back!  Luckily we only got heavy rains and winds- definitely not the worst part of the storm!

Glad to know all is well!

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Week/fruit: 21/pomegranate

How are you feeling? Good

Any appts/updates? A/S went well this week, only took two tries! Baby is def. a girl.

GTKY: The holiday season is upon us! What are your Christmas traditions/celebrations? Hmmmmmm get togethers, presents, just lots of family time.

Sparkles hope you're safe! 

• Week/fruit:  22 - papaya?

How are you feeling?  Pretty good, though very congested today.  Ugh.

Any appts/updates?  Not much to report.  I do have to go in for a second a/s due to baby's lack of cooperation, but I don't mind - another peek at baby!  Yay!

GTKY: The holiday season is upon us! What are your Christmas traditions/celebrations?  So many great ones.  I love Christmas!  Christmas breakfast is pretty rad.  And since meeting DH, I love that we make homemade pierogis for Christmas!  Seeing family is by far my favorite part.

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"