December 2012 Moms
Options

great ob apt!

So today I went to my 35 week apt and my ob checked baby's position. He is head down in my pelvis and quickly running out of room! She said baby should be around 78 lbs at birth!ouch. And at this point they will not stop labor if he wants to arrive! Also, she thinks he may come early...around thanksgiving she said. I dont know what made her say it, but I can't help but be excited to meet him! Even through he's my first, she said no matter what he will be out within a week of my due date. So, she said if I dont go into labor by the 4th...she could induce me as early as that following Monday! Shiiiiit just got so real.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: great ob apt!

• Options

imagenk1220:
    So today I went to my 35 week apt and my ob checked baby's position. He is head down in my pelvis and quickly running out of room! She said baby should be around 78 lbs at birth!ouch. And at this point they will not stop labor if he wants to arrive! Also, she thinks he may come early...around thanksgiving she said. I dont know what made her say it, but I can't help but be excited to meet him! Even through he's my first, she said no matter what he will be out within a week of my due date. So, she said if I dont go into labor by the 4th...she could induce me as early as that following Monday! Shiiiiit just got so real.

My ob said the same thing! She said, at my ultrasound, that she thinks she might come a little early, idk why I didn't ask her why she thought that :/

Anyways, I'm glad your appointment went well :)

Lilypie Maternity tickers pregnancy calendar
  • Options
    78 lbs!!!!!!! Omg! What are you having? A small adult? Lol j/k. I'm glad it went well and things are getting real! Soon you will have a LO!

'I loved you for a thousand years and I will love you for a thousand more'

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imageaelhunt:
    78 lbs!!!!!!! Omg! What are you having? A small adult? Lol j/k. I'm glad it went well and things are getting real! Soon you will have a LO!

Lol!! That made me laugh too. =)

Glad to hear everything is going well!  

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    friggin mobile site! Sheesh...I meant 7-8 lbs. haha sorry!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"