Cloth Diapering

Osocozy good brand for prefolds?

I want to give pre-folds and covers a try.  I found Osocozy pre-folds online at a good price.  Would you recommened these?  Also, which cover do you all prefer?  I was thinking about Thirsties.  Thanks!
Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersimageimageimage

Re: Osocozy good brand for prefolds?

• Osocozy is a popular brand. I liked mine while we used prefolds. They're a bit longer than the Green Mountain prefolds so they're great if you have a tall baby too. 

Popular covers are the thirsties, bummis, and blueberry. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • OsoCozys are great prefolds. Very soft and absorbent. 

Thirsties are great covers, though I also like Bummis.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I just ordered a doz OsoCozy.  I really like them but I'm so sad because they are pretty big on LO.  He is 14lbs so I ordered size 2 thinking they would be a little big but still fit okay.  However they are pretty big!  I am working on some folds/oragami ;) to make them work!  Also, I love the Thirsties covers and I use my Flip cover with PF and then the inserts when out and about!  Hope this helps.  I LOVE PF!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I had some Osocozy Better Fit prefolds in infant size that ended up only fitting LO until about 10lbs. I think their regular prefolds are more standard fitting... Personally, I'm a fan of Green Mountain Diapers sizing best. Maybe look around diaperswappers and ebay to see if you can find any gently used and cheap!

As for covers, Thirsties are my favorite! The leg gussets are perfect.

• I've never used osocozy, but I've heard good things. As far as covers, we use mostly Thirsties (because I could get them cheap), and while I love the gussets for blowouts, I wish the trim wasn't white. LO is on an iron supplement, and her poo stains like crazy! While I can get most of it out with some work, the gusset trim especially never goes back to bright white again. They're more expensive, but I love my Blueberry covers more and wish I had more of them, especially since LO is quite big for her age (she was over 9lbs at birth), she's already transitioning out of the smaller Thirsties size and would have fit into the Blueberries right away. Hindsight is 20/20 I guess.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"