Two Under 2
Options

City Select Double Stroller

Hello,

Just wondering if anyone knows if the bassinet for the city select can be used at the same time as the bottom seat or if it is only good for single child use?

I'm switching over from uppababy vista and I loved the bassinet as I could also use it in the house so I'm hoping to be able to do the same with the City Select.

Thanks! 

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: City Select Double Stroller

• Options
    Sorry I have no advice, I just opened this bc I'm curious about double strollers. Is your son's name Grayden? My LO is Graydon, pronounced Gray-den. I've never known anyone else to name their son that and found it interesting.

4 Clomid cycles BFN's,3 injectible cycles BFN, 3 failed IUI's
    Hystroscopy to remove cysts 11/2010
    IVF #1 with ICSI Graydon Dane born Oct. 23, 2011 via c-section at 38 weeks.
    Surprise BFP 10/9/12. Blighted ovum at 8wks. D&C 11/1/12.
    Surprise BFP#2 TWINS!!! Boy/Girl twins.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    yes, you can use the bassinet with a second seat.  I think it works best if the bassinet is in the front and the second seat faces you.  There is an option to put the bassinet closest to you, but the seat has to face you as well, not sure if there is much room between the two seats with that set up.  GL
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie - (HKbp)Lilypie - (WKbt)
     Lilypie - (2DqE)  Lilypie - (1KYE)
    Lilypie - (RlhZ)Lilypie - (1CAm)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagediego299:
    Sorry I have no advice, I just opened this bc I'm curious about double strollers. Is your son's name Grayden? My LO is Graydon, pronounced Gray-den. I've never known anyone else to name their son that and found it interesting.

We have Grayden because I felt like my family would think I was some how honoring my grandfather Don by spelling it Graydon, and I'm not a fan of my grandfather.

We call him Grady 100% of the time. Grayden will be a proper name for when he's older. 

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imageOceanPearl2:

imagediego299:

We have Grayden because I felt like my family would think I was some how honoring my grandfather Don by spelling it Graydon, and I'm not a fan of my grandfather.

We call him Grady 100% of the time. Grayden will be a proper name for when he's older. 

Gotcha. We are honoring my grandfather Don, hence the spelling. We call LO Gray.

4 Clomid cycles BFN's,3 injectible cycles BFN, 3 failed IUI's
    Hystroscopy to remove cysts 11/2010
    IVF #1 with ICSI Graydon Dane born Oct. 23, 2011 via c-section at 38 weeks.
    Surprise BFP 10/9/12. Blighted ovum at 8wks. D&C 11/1/12.
    Surprise BFP#2 TWINS!!! Boy/Girl twins.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    As pp said you can use the bassinet with second seat. I have this stroller and love it.
  • Options
    Yep you can use it. I put the bassinet up top close to me and put the older one in the seat facing me down below. The only thing is you can turn the older child facing out unless you put the bassinet on the bottom. I loved having the bassinet and used it a lot with ds2 and ds3. 
    BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"