1st Trimester
Options

TMI about BM......be warned

I'm sorry about this post, as it is very...detailed about my BM. I figure: If I can't ask things like this on here, then where else could I go??

So if you don't want to hear it...don't read it!

The last two days when I've gone #2, there has been slimy stuff in it. Surrounding the normal stuff. It's almost mucus-y, but not so ... tight and together, just slimy, loose (I'm imagining sneezing in a tissue, it's not like chunks of snot lol). 

I've looked all over the internet since yesterday and the only posts I've found are when slimy is with diarrhea, which is not the case.I haven't eaten anything different from what I normally eat, at all. The only not-regular thing I've eaten was a hamburger last week! But everything else is the same, even when it comes to drinks.

I'm worried there may be something wrong with my intestines or there is an infection somewhere. But I also know weird things happen during pregnancy. Has anyone experienced anything similar to this? I am just over 7 weeks.

Me and Zech

Re: TMI about BM......be warned

• Options
    I doubt its anything like an infection. When your pregnant your body goes through all kinds of changes. I could eat the same foods and be fine then the next week be constipated then the next week have diarrhea. I had the same issues with my first pregnancy and once I had my son it stopped. Its been the same this pregnancy.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagesingahappysong:

I'm sorry about this post, as it is very...detailed about my BM. I figure: If I can't ask things like this on here, then where else could I go??

So if you don't want to hear it...don't read it!

The last two days when I've gone #2, there has been slimy stuff in it. Surrounding the normal stuff. It's almost mucus-y, but not so ... tight and together, just slimy, loose (I'm imagining sneezing in a tissue, it's not like chunks of snot lol). 

I've looked all over the internet since yesterday and the only posts I've found are when slimy is with diarrhea, which is not the case.I haven't eaten anything different from what I normally eat, at all. The only not-regular thing I've eaten was a hamburger last week! But everything else is the same, even when it comes to drinks.

I'm worried there may be something wrong with my intestines or there is an infection somewhere. But I also know weird things happen during pregnancy. Has anyone experienced anything similar to this? I am just over 7 weeks.

I wouldn't worry too much. I found that before I was pregnant I was experiencing something similar. Mine was a white colour and happened with the odd solid bowl movement I had. I never brought it up with the doctor because I assumed it was normal and I was healthy. So I don't think it's a pregnancy thing, I would ask your doctor though if you're really concerned.

image"Image">imageAnniversaryimageimageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Your body produces lots of mucus and sometimes the only way it comes out is through there Smile I went through the same thing but I can't remember if it was around the same time as you but I swear I was freaking out thinking it was the worst thing ever and then it stopped. So I guess if it goes on for a long time, talk to your doctor but I think you're ok

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"