Single Parents
Options

Seeing babies father for the first time in 3 months.

OKAY I am soooo incredibly nervous. Babies father is coming to stay in OKC for the weekend and go to a doctors appointment. I feel like a nervous wreck!! A lot of pressure to have a good weekend with him. I have a few ideas for him to make the trip special. Just not a lot of money. Dont know how much fun we could possibly have when we are both lacking money... Thought about getting some pumpkins and a carving kit because he has never done that before... just something little and simple to make this time special to him. Feel like this weekend could make or break our relationship... hope we don't fight! Tongue Tied

WISH ME LUCK!! I want him to have a great time!

Re: Seeing babies father for the first time in 3 months.

• Options
    You haven't seen him in three months, but you are nearly 16 weeks pregnant? Where has he been?
  • Options
    imagenewmommiee91:

OKAY I am soooo incredibly nervous. Babies father is coming to stay in OKC for the weekend and go to a doctors appointment. I feel like a nervous wreck!! A lot of pressure to have a good weekend with him. I have a few ideas for him to make the trip special. Just not a lot of money. Dont know how much fun we could possibly have when we are both lacking money... Thought about getting some pumpkins and a carving kit because he has never done that before... just something little and simple to make this time special to him. Feel like this weekend could make or break our relationship... hope we don't fight! Tongue Tied

WISH ME LUCK!! I want him to have a great time!

I think pumpkin carving would be fun.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I read your other post about feeling lonely and I wish you the best of luck!!!!

I hope everything works out :)

Lilypie Maternity tickers pregnancy calendar
  • Options

imagerlyttle:
    You haven't seen him in three months, but you are nearly 16 weeks pregnant? Where has he been?

We go to different universities, he lives in Iowa and I live in Oklahoma. Moving up there soon tho!

• Options
    imagecontreras04:

I read your other post about feeling lonely and I wish you the best of luck!!!!

I hope everything works out :)

Thank You so much! Big Smile And it went FABULOUS. Thank you for your wishes because we had a great time and he hasn't stopped texting me since he left. Things couldnt be better! So thankful Smile

• Options
    That's awesome I'm happy for you
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"