Late Term and Child Loss
Options

Still feels like yesterday

It is two months today since I lost my boys. When I found out I was having twins I did feel a little scared but it all felt so ment to be. I guess I am still feeling that way even though they are gone. I just dont understand it.

Re: Still feels like yesterday

• Options
    ((hugs)). Today is my daughter's 7 month birthday, and this morning it felt like it was yesterday. I will never understand why she didn't get a chance to live outside of me.

Our Angel Patricia born sleeping 3/30/12 at 31 weeks
    Our Fighter Anna born early 1/8/13 at 26 weeks
    Hoping to bring home #3 due 9/9/15
  • Options
    Devon's two month angelversary was last week. It definitely still feels like yesterday for me, too. The days are getting better, but the pain of losing him really isn't. Lots of hugs.
    ________________________________________________________________________________

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I am not sure if that feeling of it being like it was yesterday ever goes away. It has been over a year and it still feel slike yesterday for me. Hugs !!!

Heather

DS- Brenden born 11/13/93 Missed miscarriage on March 6, 2007 @ 9 weeks D&C on March 8th 2007. Riley Annalise born 2/25/08 ( 3 weeks early weighing 8 lbs 12.8 oz.) Chemical pregnancy 3/2010. Sydney Adriana born sleeping on 9/30/11 weighing 10lbs 3 oz at 38wks 4 days. Trinity Alivia born via c section at 36 wks 4 days weighing 9 lbs. 5.7 oz. She is our amazing rainbow baby!!! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PGAL buddy drvst8
  • Options

When my mind wonders I can still go second by second the morning of when we found out Bradley has passed. 5 am to 7:30 am plays in my mind like an HD movie. 

I wish I couldn't remember so vividly, but I know it's just because I love him so much and even though he wasn't born yet, he was (and still is) such a big part of my life.

I wonder if I'll remember forever like I can now, and based on the PP, I'm going to assume yes.  It's not totally a bad thing and the day-to-day life does get easier even though we never forget.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"