February 2013 Moms
Options

new to February 2013 mama's but leaking water too

Hi all, just came back to the nest and i'm due in February too.I decided to stop in and was checking the topics and realised im not the only one leaking fluid it's happening so often with other MTB.I was placed on bed rest due to leaking fluid and back contractions, returned to my OB today and placed on strict bed rest due to added low cramping and my cervix is completly soft and ready to dialate cervix is long and my OB doesn't want to take any risk. Hubby was told to hit no bumps in the road and I'm presently on steroids to help develop baby's lungs.Glad to be apart of this board and god luck to all of us with happy and healthy babies.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: new to February 2013 mama's but leaking water too

• Options
    Glad you're here, T&Ps with you and your little one! 
    Erin
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome to the board and I hope things calm down and your LO stays in for a good long while yet! When is your due date? At this point a week can make a huge difference in terms of survival chances and long term prognoses.

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
    BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
    BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Welcome! Thoughts and prayers are with you and your baby!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Welcome & Congrats! T&P's for everything to go smoothly for you!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Hi!  I hope that things calm down for you and your baby stays in there for a while.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Tickerimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"