Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Sandy stranded

Work cancelled for the next two days for sure, and we're stuck inside the house until the worst passes over.  Any ideas for some fun & different activities to do with DS in the next few days? Things that don't necessarily require electricity?

Anniversary

Re: Sandy stranded

• Options

sorry you are stuck...

Allison loves to play with her old clothes.  No idea why!  I pile them up and she knocks them down.  She can do this for hours!  She is also really into "helping" me put pictures into the photo book so I was thinking of doing finger painting with her soon.

Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• Options
    Meg, if you lose power how are you going to bundle your LO for the night?? Im so worried it is going to get to cold!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagekerischrader:
    Meg, if you lose power how are you going to bundle your LO for the night?? Im so worried it is going to get to cold!

We have gas powered forced-water heat so I don't think we'll ever lose heat.  Just in case I'm wrong, I've considered just double layering him and sleeping in a tent on the living room floor (with him in the pack n play).  I'm thinking the tent would trap our body heat and keep us all a little warmer.

Anniversary

• Options

We are all camped out in the living room. My son has croup so on top of worried about what's going in with Sandy and him, I'm sure it's bound to another sleepless night for me! Stay safe everyone. 

• Options
    Speaking from camping experience, a tent will not hold in any kind of heat.
  • Options

I'm sorry you are stuck inside.  I hope you all are okay!

Here is a website for some ideas for baby play time:

https://www.thestay-at-home-momsurvivalguide.blogspot.ca/p/infant-activities.html

BabyFruit Ticker
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"