December 2011 Moms
Options

** -T- **

I LOVE your new siggy pic!!  Your DS is adorable and I love that you stayed in the picture, too. 

Did you read that "mom stays in the photo" article that someone posted a few weeks ago?  I'm trying to stay in more pictures with DS.  :)

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: ** -T- **

• Options

Agreed - the new photo is adorable.

I think I have like 4 total pictures of me and DS.  It's pathetic.  I need to get DH to take more! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I was going to post the same thing! It's an awesome picture!

Ditto Kelly. I'm finally going through getting DS's pictures together and want to cry over how little of them I have with him and I. I've made it a point recently to get in a few....but you can't get that time back that you've failed to get pictures. *sniff sniff*
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    -T--T- member
    Thank you! I love this pic too. It was one of DS's 9 month / Christmas card pics. She asked if we wanted ones with mom & baby and dad &  baby and I said yes! I rarely get pictures taken of me and DS, much less when I look half way decent! I love it and I'm so excited I get to send out holiday cards this year!
  • Options
    I agree, that is a beautiful siggy pic! I love it!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Agree! Very precious!
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Super adorable! 
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Options
    I was going to comment on one of the other threads, I'm glad I waited til I saw this. I think it is an AWESOME picture! I love it!
  • Options
    I almost started a new thread to compliment you on the new photo, I am glad that I scrolled down to see this one.  The picture is beautiful!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 0015-1
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"