September 2011 Moms

Tough Crowd

Bored and lurking on a lot of the boards. Not thinking this girl is very well liked on TTGP.

https://m.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/69649714.aspx

Sorry if the link doesn't work. Anyway, she's posted a few threads and doesn't seem to be getting liked any more... Lol. Poor girl.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Tough Crowd

• I really hate these threads.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageMarionKit:
    I really hate these threads.

What do you mean?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagecovertxxamour:
    imageMarionKit:
    I really hate these threads.
    What do you mean?

Oh! Sorry, not your thread, the link you posted. I just hate seeing that stuff...basically a bunch of internet women calling each other names. Makes me sad. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I think the TGP board has a lot of posts like these. You get a lot of women posting and wondering if they are pregnant. Random people on the internet are not going to have more info on that than the woman does, so they get a lot of snarky responses.

It is sad when someone has a question because they are not very educated about their reproduction and then they get jumped on. I think more of the posters should just ignore these posts rather than responding.

I do post and lurk on the TTC board and the amount of posts on the same issues gets really boring and annoying...I still ignore them, but I can kind of understand why the snarkiness comes out.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"