September 2011 Moms

If you've weaned?

If you've totally weaned from BF, did LO start sleeping better? 

K is back to waking a lot at night and letting him cry is not working. Talking an hour+ each time, several times a night  and we are all exhausted.  

DH thinks if I go ahead and wean, he won't wake. Suggestions? Experiences? 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: If you've weaned?

• I haven't weaned Halle, but with Kai STTN happened at almost the exact time as weaning.  I have no idea if it was related, but it was nice none-the-less.

I am crossing my fingers that it will happen with Halle as well as we are no where near STTN yet. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • In the past have you been feeding him throughout the night?

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • No real difference with her sleep from before she weaned herself or after.  But recently she has been waking up around 4am and then again at 5am and sometimes that is up for the day.  I think she might be cold so I'm going to attempt the sleep sack tonight.  Maybe check the temp?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagebecasmeca:

In the past have you been feeding him throughout the night?

I did originally, and then he was down to a feeding at about 4 or 5. But now he's wanting to nurse all night.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • imageldcoffel:
    imagebecasmeca:

In the past have you been feeding him throughout the night?

I did originally, and then he was down to a feeding at about 4 or 5. But now he's wanting to nurse all night.

I don't think weaning is going to solve your problem, unfortunately. He'll probably still want to nurse all night, as a comfort/habit type thing. 

We did a bit of sleep training so I could wean, not the other way around. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"