Babies on the Brain

Those on the East Coast...

Stay safe and dry! Thinking of you all.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

View Full Size Image

Re: Those on the East Coast...

• Yes! Be careful! I'm pretty sure that wifeybrooke is in the path of the storm; she rarely comes here any more.
    imageimage
    7,065/13,000=54.3%
    Started TTC in June 2008. Not bothering any more.

Bonafide thread killah
  • Yes!
    One of my friends is in the navy and is out to sea while the storm goes through. Waiting impatiently to hear he's on sturdy land.
    Hope everyone stays safe!
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm originally from SE PA and am on pins and needles thinking about all my friends and family back home. I just heard from my Mom and they are closing at noon, but my sister is still scheduled to work at 4:30. I told her I hope they lose power by then. Just talked to her and she and her kitty are headed to the bf's which is further from work than her apt. Hoping she just calls out. But both say its not bad yet, through miss sally has not the coast yet. TP to all those in her path!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Stay safe everyone!
    Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
  • Windy and soggy here in northern DE.  Just waiting for the worst of it to be over and crossing my fingers for the power to stay on.
    Anniversary
  • I live in Southwestern VA and we are getting the rain and wind and some snow, nothing compared to DE, PA and Jersey. Stay safe!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Rainy and windy up here in Connecticut! They closed down all of the highways so everyone is stuck home waiting to see what happens.
  • T&P to all affected.  I'm thinking about you guys a lot!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

"Oh, the silent majesty of a winter's morn, the clean, cool chill of the holiday air,
    an asshole in his bathrobe, emptying a chemical toilet into my sewer."
  • I'm in northern nj and its still pretty crazy here. The wind is howling and most people have lost power. Everything I've seen and heard of the shore points is bad, major flooding. NYC is also a total mess. They just showed the fdny using a boat to rescue people on 14th st. Hoping the worst is over and that everyone is safe!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"