March 2012 Moms
Options

our LOs are growing so fast!

Jonathan will be 8months next week....but he's crawling on all fours now...it was the army crawl for a coupon months...he pulls himself up to stand and he takes step side to side to move around. He so active...it amazes me! need to seriously start baby proofing the house.

And we finally got a tooth...well it isn't completely out..but there's a little bit sticking out bottom front..and it does hurt when he bites!

What are your LOs doing now?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimage

Re: our LOs are growing so fast!

• Options
    yay!! its so exciting! I can't wait for Christmas :)
  • Options

imageVans18:
    yay!! its so exciting! I can't wait for Christmas :)

me too! so excited for Christmas!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I left Alexander sitting on his playmat in the living room while I worked in the kitchen (I can see him in full view when I'm standing) and leaned down to search for something in a cupboard . I rummaged around for under a minute and when I stood up, he was gripping the bar on his jumperoo and was up on his knees, trying his darndest to pull himself up. It shocked the heck out of me because I hadn't seen any kind of effort like this yet. I told him, "Hey, now I can't trust you alone anymore!"
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

They are growing up fast!

Liam pulls himself up to a stand and then lets go.  He can balance for a few seconds but then...boom...right on his butt.

He is also into syllable repetition. Dadada, gagaga, bababa, and so on. I love the random squeals!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageZimger:

Liam pulls himself up to a stand and then lets go.  He can balance for a few seconds but then...boom...right on his butt.

He is also into syllable repetition. Dadada, gagaga, bababa, and so on. I love the random squeals!

same here..think jonathan is really trying to talk to us.

• Options
    imageMariJ1008:
    imageZimger:

same here..think jonathan is really trying to talk to us.

Alexander says every consonant +a combo except "mamamamama." If I try to encourage him to say it, he laughs like its the funniest thing that he's ever heard and usually starts babbling "dada dada," which, of course, is then hilarious to my husband. The men in my life are mean to me. :(

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"