Baby Showers
Options

WDYT: Corsage?

Hi gals,

My baby shower is this coming weekend, hosted by my aunt at my aunt's home.  I was thinking to get a little corsage for my aunt (as host) and my mom (as grandma-to-be: it's her first grandchild).  Silly or sweet?  

I was already planning to get my aunt a little hostess gift.  My mom and I aren't super-close, but I was just looking for a way to sort of "honor" her as the grandma.

Thanks for your opinions!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: WDYT: Corsage?

• Options
    I think it is a great idea and i actually am going to borrow this!
    Married 11.6.2010
    DS born 12.26.2012
    BFP 6.11.14 - EDD 2.25.15
    BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

My mom would've probably hated it, but I bet many moms would have.

ETA: I'm pretty unclear.  Should be: "My mom would've probably hated it, but I bet many moms would have liked it."

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    That would be very thoughtful.  If MIL is coming then I would also get one for her.
  • Options
    Love the idea! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I vote sweet idea
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My mil recently helped host a baby shower for her best friend's daughter, and bought the mom-to-be, grandma-to-be, and great-gma-to-be all corsages (tiny pink roses, since she's expecting a girl). It was a cute touch, and they really liked them.
  • Options

imagerhubarb123:
    That would be very thoughtful.  If MIL is coming then I would also get one for her.

MIL (thankfully) lives overseas, but I might consider including my sister who will be at the shower.  She might hate it, but perhaps the thought would count....  We're not close, either, and have struggled this year with communication.  I know she's already not looking forward to the baby shower, so a part of me hopes this could be a way to make her feel included.  :-S

Thanks for your opinions, everyone! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I think that's so sweet! We're a big corsage family lol. Weddings, showers and every occasion in between! Have fun at your shower!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"