PSA: Arm's Reach mini is 29% of! — The Bump
Attachment Parenting

PSA: Arm's Reach mini is 29% of!

If anyone else is wanting the Arm's Reach mini it is 29% off right now. According to the data, this is just a couple dollars away from being the lowest price ever. My cousin has a little girl and she swears by this bassinet so it will be my first major baby purchase! Yay!
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: PSA: Arm's Reach mini is 29% of!

• I swear by it too.  My daughter is still sleeping in it, and will continue until it becomes too small.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • This is on my registry and I have been meaning to purchase it at this price.  Quick question - is the convertible as good as the non-convertible?  It doesn't seem like it makes into a very big playard and anything that converts is just more parts to break.

Thoughts?  Is the playard on this size useful?  Is it square or just the same footprint as the bassinet?

Thanks ladies! 

We are so thankful that our second daughter, Lillian Elizabeth "Lily", was born healthy and happy on February 11, 2013.  We love her to pieces.  

We lost our first daughter, Hannah Grace on May 4, 2011.  She was buried on May 14 during a beautiful service at my home church. We are grateful that if she could not be here with us, that she is healed and whole with the Lord. We look forward to the day when we will get to meet her. We love her so much.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards