Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

My memorial necklace

I finally settled on a piece of jewelry for my remembrance/memorial piece. I found a pendant on etsy with this piece of art framed on a little chain.

To me, the eggs represent this baby (who would have been born in May - green is the color of May's birthstone), but also the hope of future children. I love the spring blossoms as a symbol of rebirth and hope as well.

We have decided not to name this little one, but I am happy to have a token of both remembrance and of hope.

CafeMom Tickers

January PAL siggie challenge; Good advice:

Re: My memorial necklace

• That is very pretty and well thought out. I love it! I am glad you found something to remember your LO by!

• That's really lovely!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • BEAUTIFUL!
    Married my very own GI Joe May 2002

BFP May 2002  NMC June 2002
    BFP September 2002 ID twins born April 2003 @ 35 weeks
    BFP September 2007 DD born May 2008
    BFP August 2012 MC October 2012
    BFP January 2012 DD October 2013

I MISS MY TICKER :(

• That's really special.  My birthday is next month and I have told my mom that I would like an opal pendant (October birthstone) as a remembrance.  I was worried she would think it was weird, but she really understood. I didn't want something that would be obvious to everyone, but something that would be meaningful just for me.  I think you have accomplished that as well.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I didn't think about doing something like that. I think it is beautiful and a beautiful idea. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers  
  • So beautiful!

DD#1 is 3! And LO#2 is on his/her way! Due Feb 26th, 2014.

BFP#1: EDD 5/7/2010 born on 5/20/2010. A little girl named Emily.  

BFP#2: m/c 10/29/2012 EDD was 6/21/2012 Baby Hope was 6 weeks 3 days. 

BFP#3: Twin B stopped growing at 8 weeks and 5 days. Found on 8/10/2014. EDD was 2/26/2014. Twin A is still doing great and due date is 2/26/14. 

• imageabb08:
    That's really special.  My birthday is next month and I have told my mom that I would like an opal pendant (October birthstone) as a remembrance.  I was worried she would think it was weird, but she really understood. I didn't want something that would be obvious to everyone, but something that would be meaningful just for me.  I think you have accomplished that as well.

That sounds perfect. Yes I am glad your mom was supportive as well. 

CafeMom Tickers

January PAL siggie challenge; Good advice:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"