Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

convertible car seat for small car

Anyone else looking for (or already bought) a convertible car seat for a small car?  All the top rated convertible seats I've been looking at look like they will be too big for my car.  If you know of a brand that is rated well and is on the smaller side please let me know.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: convertible car seat for small car

• Options
    What kind of car do you have? 
                                    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

I drive a Corrola and have the Evenflo Symphony car seat. It fits well behind the passenger seat and leaves enough room for a (short) passenger in the front.

The way we found this seat was to go to BRU and try a ton of different seats. It was the only one that fit well and we could get the angle right.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We drive a Nissan Versa hatchback. We have a Britax Boulevard and it is behind the passenger seat. My DH doesn't like to drive and I do, so he is always in the passenger seat. We have our convertible seat still in the reclined position, the front passenger seat back to accommodate his 6' height and he is comfortable. 
                                    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I have the Britax Roundabout in our Mazda 3.  But we've put it in the middle.  Both front seats can be moved back a fair amount and my 6 foot husband can still drive comfortably. 
  • Options
    We have a Recaro Proride in our '95 M3 coupe.  We actually got it because it was recommended for our small car.
    June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"