Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

mc at 10 weeks

Hi, my name is Lexi and I miscarried last week, 2 days shy of 11 weeks. I still feel emotional about it and a friend of mine suggested I post on here. I feel like no one understands that I already loved this child even though it was still early. I guess I'm just looking for someone to talk to.

Re: mc at 10 weeks

• Options

I'm so sorry for your loss. I definitely know how you feel. I want another child so badly I can't stand it and I've lost two this year already. I found out friday i had a missed miscarriage. I was 12 weeks, but the baby stopped growing at 9, then I had a d&c 6 hours later. It all just happened so fast.

Even though it's so early, it's like as soon as you knew it existed you immediately loved it with all of your heart. Would do anything and give anything for it. And I feel so alone like no one understands what i'm going through. It feels like I just lost someone I was close with, like I knew them my entire life. It feels devastating. If you want to talk I'm here. I think this board helps even if you just lurk because I think everyone feels pretty much the same way.

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers  
  • Options
    Sorry for your loss as well.
    I started getting cramps and back pain and had no morning sickness for the first time in weeks, and I just knew something was wrong. I woke up the next day with spotting and went straight to ob/gyn. I was in his office when it happened.
    We had lots of support after it happened. But now I feel like everyone expects me to get over it. I would love to just snap my fingers and have the pain go away but, I'm still hurting and I probably will for a long time.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Im so sorry for your loss.

I had a miscarriage at 9 weeks and no matter how early your loss its still painful. Theres a lot of awesome women here that are going through the same thing.

Be good to yourself and with time it will get a little easier.

(HUGS) 

DS born 8-16-2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    We understand. I am so sorry for your loss. Give yourself permission to grieve.

HUGS.

CafeMom Tickers

January PAL siggie challenge; Good advice:

• Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. All of the women on this board are very supportive! We are all going through the same thing and it seems that most of the emotions are pretty similar for all of us. I hope that you find help on this board. Lots of thoughts and prayers!

• Options

I'm sorry for you loss and that you find yourself here but I think you'll find lots of support and understanding from these ladies who have gone through/are going through what you are dealing with.

I agree, it's hard for some people to realize what a loss a miscarriage is. The worst thing people tell me is "you'll try again" but what they don't understand is I don't want to HAVE to try again. I wanted that baby.

Again, I'm so sorry you're here but don't hesitate to reach out. ((hugs)) 

Happily married to my Airman since 2004.
    BFP #1 - 3/06/08 - EDD, 11/6/08 - DD born 11/06/08! Ariana Brielle
    BFP #2 - 9/27/12 - EDD, 6/05/13 - Natural MC @6w6d, 10/16/12.
    BFP #3 - 1/6/13 - EDD 9/08/13 - Please be our rainbow baby!
    photo pgalsept_zps0a0d558f.jpg
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

I'm sorry for your loss.

I m/c at nearly the exact point as you (I was 11 weeks). 

Regardless of how early it is, you start making plans for that child the minute you get a positive pregnancy test. I'm sorry you have to go through this. 

Started TTC July 2012. Missed m/c & d&c 9/12 11w. Natural m/c 1/13 6w. Chemical pgs 3/13 & 8/13 around 4w. Currently TTA while saving for adoption.

“When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.” -Helen Keller
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"