Georgia Babies

Baby K'tan

I am going to get one this go round but, I am in-between the size chart. I am about 5'3'' and am 145 pre pregnant weight so a sz 10. Would you do a small or medium. The chart says medium but, also says if you are short size down. I am a DD bra if that matters. 

Thanks guys.

Re: Baby K'tan

• I would guess a medium. I'm 5'1'' and 115 Prepregnancy and smaller boobs. I got a small and I think it fits right. I'm not an expert in baby K'tan wearing though since I have only been using it a few months. Hopefully some of the others that have used it for multiple babies can chime in for you too.
    I do really like it though. I think it is pretty easy to put on and get Colin into. We haven't tried any of the other positions yet, just the newborn/front one.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • They stretch out once the baby is in them.  I have a medium and I'm 5'5 and wear a medium t shirt.  I read somewhere that your t shirt size is likely your best bet.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • kegkeg member
    I bought one after DDs were born.  I remember debating over sizes and I think I wound up going with a smaller size.  I wound up trying them on at New Baby Products and figuring out which one worked better.  If you don't mind waiting until your LO is born, you can try them on, or you could at least call and ask their opinion.  Good luck!
    2004-Started TTC; Nov 2007-Lap with endo removed; Jan 2008-Ectopic (mtx); April 2008-IVF #1 (bfp, twin girls); March 2011-FET (cp); June 2012-IVF #2 (bfp, singleton, EDD 3-19-12)

***Twin fraternal girls born at 35w6d in 12/2008***

• I'm 5'2 and 143lbs. I went with size small and it works great. I used it for my middle and now with the third one. It is a little tight when it comes out of the dryer but it stretches out to a perfect size once you get the baby in it. If I had gone bigger I'd be washing it constantly to get it to shrink. 
    BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Oh and my boobs are 34Gs. I got mine at precious Cargo in Smyrna after taking the owner about it. She used one and loved it.
    BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'd say medium too - I was 5'7" and about 135lbs when I was wearing mine and it was pretty tight on I thought.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • small. i was between sizes and sized down like they suggested, and it fits. you want a snug fit, because it will have some stretch. mine felt a little tight at first, but then stretched after a minute and it fits great. love it.
  • Hi Ra!  I had a k'tan with Jack and it was a lifesaver!  I would go with a small, because they do stretch out with the baby in them.   Even with my ginormous boobs, the k'tan was no problem to get on and off, so I don't think bra size matters. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • The k'tan is very true to size. If the chart says medium that is what I would go with. The chart said a small would fit me and it works great. FWIW I LOVE my k'tan
    Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"