March 2012 Moms

::waves hi::

Just saying hi !!

My new BMB has drama over period stained panties... In case anyone is interested lol

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/69546161.aspx
dx MF & FF IF
Off B.C. Jan '06, started charting Feb '08, 2% morphology and PCOS, no O with meds,
IVF w/ICSI only option to conceive.
Licensed Foster Parents 07.11
Miracle BFP 7.20.11 1st beta 6,274! EDD 3.17.12
Miracle Baby born March 5, 2012 . 6lbs 1oz, 19 3/4"
Miracle BFP #2 10.8.12 - edd 6.20.13

Lilypie First Birthday tickers BabyFetus Ticker

Re: ::waves hi::

• Okay, so this is hilarious. I'm so glad you shared. Smile

And seriously, someone needs to tell those ladies to do the super awesome stain treater of Dawn and hydrogen peroxide. No more stains. Although, then what I laugh about on a Saturday evening. lol.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Married: 1/2008 ~ DD#1: 3/2012
    TTC #2: Started 4/2014       BFP 7/30/15   MC 8/3/15       BFP 9/4/2015   EDD 5/16/2016

• OMG. I am crying with laughter. Thank you!
  • Loading the player...
  • Lol! Thanks so much! Good Saturday night laugh!
  • That is way too funny!!!
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • LOL anyone remember the March mommy who couldnt tell if she leaked  amniotic or pee'd herself, sniffed and licked only to find out it was pee. That made my day way back when ...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageWipz:
    LOL anyone remember the March mommy who couldnt tell if she leakednbsp; amniotic or pee'd herself, sniffed and licked only to find out it was pee. That made my day way back when ...

I do remember "lurking" that back then. I also remember reading it and excusing myself to go throw up...
  • wtaf? I can't be the only one who wouldn't consider buying new "sexy time" undies at the beginning of my pregnancy. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageExcited30:

imageJessica1232:
    imageWipz:
    LOL anyone remember the March mommy who couldnt tell if she leakednbsp; amniotic or pee'd herself, sniffed and licked only to find out it was pee. That made my day way back when ...

I do remember "lurking" that back then. I also remember reading it and excusing myself to go throw up...

This...I read that way back when too..so gross!  I remember wondering myself about amniotic fluid, etc...but wouldn't even have considered licking and tasting it.   

Whaaa?? No lol I don't remember that lol!!!
    dx MF & FF IF
    Off B.C. Jan '06, started charting Feb '08, 2% morphology and PCOS, no O with meds,
    IVF w/ICSI only option to conceive.
    Licensed Foster Parents 07.11
    Miracle BFP 7.20.11 1st beta 6,274! EDD 3.17.12
    Miracle Baby born March 5, 2012 . 6lbs 1oz, 19 3/4"
    Miracle BFP #2 10.8.12 - edd 6.20.13

Lilypie First Birthday tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageWipz:

OMG I missed that one! Gross!
    Hi Allie! Thanks for sharing. That is one of the funniest threads I've read on TB in awhile. Hope your pregnancy is going well!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"