Georgia Babies
Options

Christmas Presents

What are you getting/have you gotten for the kids this year? I haven't started yet. I need to get on the ball just in case bed rest is headed my way again.  

Re: Christmas Presents

• Options

First of all, Congratulations!

We are almost done with Christmas gifts for the kids and have done most of it on-line. So if you have Amazon Prime or a Target Card you can do some great shopping with free shipping even if you do (hoping you do not) have to go on bed rest.

For Cadence:

Ariel Toddler doll from Target on-line

Madagascar 3- from Amazon

She will also probably also get some art supplies and clothes

For Trevor:

We bought the sesame street set from Costco that has Hooper's store and all the characters..we're taking it back though.

We decided on the Fischer Price ramp racer and an extra set of 4 race cars- all from Amazon

He will probably get a book and some clothes too.

Pregnancy Ticker

DD- 9
    DS-6
    c/p- April 2016
    missed m/c- 6w5d; discovered 8w2d- September 2016

• Options

We are doing the Want Need Wear Read thing this year...

Gavin:

Want- Bike

Need- Cuckoo Clock (this is also a "want" but we'll call it educational)

Wear- Incredibles Shirt (Daddy has one and he wants one too)

Read- Tag Reader and Books (this is a combo for Sophie too)

Sophie:

Want- Baby doll stuff (bed, bottle, carseat, etc)

Need- Big Girl Bed (sniff sniff)

Wear- Yo Gabba Big Girl Panties

Read- Tag Reader Books

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am almost positive we are doing the need, want, read, wear thing too. I am not sure what I am buying though. Ugh! I need to start making a list.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I just bought the big items today:
    Alec is getting a Tabeo Tablet, along with a set of beyblades and stadium, books, and a Star Wars Lego set

Aerin is getting the princess leap pad 2, princess Ariel doll, books, and set of Legos
  • Options

So far L is getting the disney cinderella dvd, a leap pad, and some socks.

P....not so sure.  We already have all the major equipment and toys in his age group that we have passed down from L.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Not sure. I'm going to to hit the postHalloween sales and get dress up clothes, also thinking about big girl bedding, and a toy chest all in the cheap, if course. She also wants a puppet stage, but Will wants to try to build one with her. She needs some clothes and she want some Disney prince dolls. This is just ideas I'm throwing around, not getting her everything, of course.
    Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

we haven't started presents...only stocking stuffers.  but we are leaning toward:

for jax - the hex bug stuff...like a ramp/city and a couple more bugs

cooper - a home depot work bench 

also - movies and books

and they are both getting a new measuring tape in their stocking.  this basement build out has them a little obsessed :)

• Options

G: Books, bicycle, games and puzzles.

C: Books, push truck and car, other random toys. Keeping it low-key 'cause he's only 1-year-old. :) 

Lil' G was born April 25, 2008! Big C was born September 28, 2011! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Jack is getting a big Lego set, a Nintendo 3DS, Nerf gun, DVD, playdoh and a baseball cap.

Ethan is getting an art table, art supplies, puzzles, a board game, and a drawstring cinch sack for soccer.   

Lauren is getting a play kitchen, play food, a Disney princess Little People castle, a Minnie Mouse playset, LeapFrog Fridge Phonics, Cinderella DVD, and toddler art supplies. 

Jack 3.5.07 / Ethan 9.17.08 / Lauren 4.3.11 image
  • Options

Haven't started. For sure we're getting a tricycle for Adrian, but haven't thought about other gifts. 

Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"