Secondary IF
Options

Testing after a FET?

How soon can you take a HPT after a FET cycle? I am debating whether or not I will even test before the first Beta since it's only 9DP my transfer (transfer is tomorrow).  We will be transferring a 5 day blast.  I tried googling but came up with a lot of different answers.  Just wondering what those of you have heard/done after a FET cycle?

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Dx: Hypothalamic Amennorhea (Unexplained) DS #1: IVF #1 - Born: 3/15/10 TTC #2: FET Cycle #1: BFP 11/4/12(HPT) - Beta #1: 61.8 Beta #2: 60 :( Beta #3: 14 Natural M/C FET Cycle #2: ET: 2/13/13, BFP 2/20/13 (HPT) - Beta #1:9dp5dt(2/22/13) - 93.1 - Beta #2:12dp5dt - 543

Re: Testing after a FET?

• Options
    I've heard of others getting a positive 4dp5dt so 9 dpo. I chose not to test because I wanted to be pregnant or think I was as long as possible. Also, I didn't want to have the disappointment twice.

GL tomorrow!!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    e74e74 member
    I would wait.  Last time, I POAS before the beta and it was negative.  It was even harder getting bad news twice, but that was just me.  GL!
    DS#1 born 9/23/06 
    Twins DS#2 and 3 born at 31 weeks, 3 days due to a short cervix on 8/2/13.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I did and got a negative.  

I was beating myself up for doing the eSET instead of transferring two and then I got a + BETA.  I tested  4dp6dt and got a negative and I tested 6dp6dt and got another negative.  My BETA was the next day 7dp6dt and it was positive.  I took a HPT that night and got a faint positive.  If you can handle the disappointment of a negative test then go for it.  If not then hold out for you BETA.

GL,

JM 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

IF History in my Bio!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"