June 2011 Moms
Options

Mucus Plug

Because I am nerd and love data... and an wondering what to expect for LO#3.[Poll]
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Mucus Plug

• Options
    With DD I think I started losing mine about a week before I was induced... I was barely dilated when I was induced and she did not want to come out so for me losing the mucus plug wasn't an indication of labor. My cousin lost hers a week before her water broke. I don't have any experience with a second pregnancy to know if it's different. I think it's one of those things that varies greatly by person. It's a good sign that things are moving along but just like anything could mean 2 hours or 2 weeks!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I think it was on a Saturday and I was induced (already scheduled) the following Wednesday.  I, of course, played that up because DH was already the panicky daddy to be and he was at an expo for work (local) so I just texted him I lost it - I did preface it by saying "don't panic, but..." and he immediately called.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I didn't know it at the time, but about a week & a half before my scheduled c-section I had a lot of discharge. Come to find out at my last appointment I told my Dr. about it & he confirmed that's what it was. I wasn't dialated & made it to my c/s date.  While getting prepped for surgery, I was having contractions 2 minutes apart & didn't even feel them or know that I was having them.

• Options
    Never saw it with either kiddo.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    With DD I lost mine 3 days before she was born, maybe a day and half before labor really started. I'm really glad you asked this though. I've been checking the toilet like crazy for it this time, really hoping to go into labor soon, so it's good to have a little better perspective that so many people never saw theirs...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
    DD born 5/15/11
    DS born 11/12/12
  • Options
    I never saw it. What does it even look like?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"