Parenting after 35
Options

The Breakfast Club is on TV - GTKY

Did you see it in the theater? If so, how old were you and what were the circumstances?

Re: The Breakfast Club is on TV - GTKY

• Options

I DID see it in the theater. I was eleven years old and my dad and I were in LA to pick up my cousin at LAX. Cousin's flight was delayed for several hours so beegggggged my dad to take me to see it... and he did. Poor Dad.

And go.

• Options
    I really can't remember! There is something wrong with my 80s-ometer!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't remember if I saw it in theatre or not. I know I had a VHS copy that warped because it got watched so much.
  • Options
    I did not see it in the theater.  I know we recorded it off tv and watched it all the time.

The first movie I rememer seeing in a theater was Return of The Jedi.

Sidenote:  I went to school with Judd Nelson's cousin and my mom's friend used to babysit Judd when he was little.

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I know I have seen this movie so many times it is ridiculous (I'm among those that at one point had the dialogue word for word - The Lost Boys was another movie I had it word for word)...but I don't know that I actually saw it in the theater.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageshelley1002:
    I did not see it in the theater.  I know we recorded it off tv and watched it all the time.

The first movie I rememer seeing in a theater was Return of The Jedi.

Sidenote:  I went to school with Judd Nelson's cousin and my mom's friend used to babysit Judd when he was little.
    Rad.
  • Options

So lemme think.. BC was 1985.  My Sr year of HS.   High likelihood I saw it in a theater, but I don't have any recollection of it.    The nearest theater that played current releases was 30 miles away, so seeing anything new was always an effort.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    No, I didn't see it in the theaters.  It was HBO.

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • Options

I'm kind of embarrassed to admit this ... but I didn't see a single John Hughes movie till I was in my 30s! The first I saw was Breakfast Club, from a dvd my mother got for her junior college sociology class.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"