Adoption
Options

GTKY -- Your Fall or Halloween Traditions

What are your favorite fall or Halloween traditions? Do you paint or carve pumpkins? Make homemade applesauce? Decorate your porch with cobwebs and cauldrons? Throw a huge Halloween bash?

Include pics if you want :)

Our Adoption Blog & Fundraising Efforts

Heading to China in November 2014 to bring our son home!

Re: GTKY -- Your Fall or Halloween Traditions

• Options

We have a local Apple Orchard/Pumpkin Patch on the outside of town.  We visit AT LEAST twice (for both apples and pumpkins).  On the weekends they do festivals with train rides, petting zoo, inflatables, and a big pile of hay to jump in/on/around, so we always take my older nephew, and this year took my younger one too (they are 5 and 2).

Also, I have gone trick-or-treating with my nephew every year except one since he was born.  This year I took him to pick out his halloween costume, and we are painting the pumpkins we picked Saturday tonight.  I LOVE kids at Halloween, and my nephew has been a good outlet to make up for my lack of kids. 

TTC since June 2009 DX: PCOS October 2010
    6 medicated cycles, 2 pregnancies, 1 ectopic April 2011, Early Miscarriage August 2011
    7 more cycles, 1 IUI, No success after last pregnancy
    7/1/2012 No more fertility coverage
    8/17/2012 started pursuing domestic infant adoption!
    11/26/2012 HOME STUDY APPROVED!!!
    Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
    When relaxing didn't work is my new blog!
  • Options
    IRRIRR member
    We have an annual pumpkin carving party that we host at our house.  I am looking forward to this weekends festivities but a bit annoyed that a squirrel started eating the pumpkin I was going to carve.  Will be a challenge finding a design that works with what was eaten.  We also do a fall foliage hike which is always great in the northeast.

Failed Matches - December 2012, May 2013, December 2013
    Moved on to  gestational surrogacy with a family friend who is our angel and due 7/23/15

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I love giving out candy to trick-or-treaters - someday if I ever have a lot of money I want to be the house that gives out king-sized candy bars to everyone lol.  I always put out my glitter pumpkins, my Halloween place mats, and I have my Halloween playlist.

Oh and I also have to watch Hocus Pocus!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker}

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    We carve pumpkins, and do some sort of silly craft project. This year we went extra elaborate because my mom's 60th bday was last week, so we had a huge Halloween themed party for her.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"