Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Britax B-Nimble vs. Cybex Onyx

When I started my online stroller shopping, I was all about the Britx B-Nimble.  BUT I went to a local store that had the B-Nimble online, but they didn't have it in the store - they showed me the Cybex Onyx.  I like the Cybex Onyx, but I still haven't been able to see the B-Nimble.

Anyone seen both?  Have an opinion on one or the other?

TIA!

*** DS born February 21, 2013 - Toronto, Canada  ***
imageimage

Re: Britax B-Nimble vs. Cybex Onyx

• Options

I can't speak to the Onyx, but we have the B-Nimble and LOVE it. Our main concern was the height of the handles. DH is 6'3" and I'm 5'8", so we needed something that would work for him and still be comfortable for me. This worked perfect for both us. Not only are the handles a good height, but the angle of everything is perfect for DH's long stride (his shins don't hit the basket).

As far as other features go, it has a nice size basket and a large canopy. It "drives" and steers really well. My only complaint is that sometimes it's slightly difficult to recline the seat with one hand because the stroller wants to move away from you, but I just put the brake on and problem solved. It has the built-in carrying strap which is nice, and it also came with a carrying case which is nice for traveling. Not sure if you plan on getting a Britax infant seat, but you can also attach the Chaperone (and I believe the B-Safe) to the stroller as if it were a travel system. I think that pretty much covers it. If you think of any specific questions, I will be happy to answer them.

Photobucket
  • Options
    onyx is on sale on albeebaby.com . i think the onyx would be sturdier than the nimble.
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I have a Cybex Onyx that I've been using for over 2 years now and LOVE it.  It's a great stroller.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"