June 2012 Moms
Options

Any fun weekend plans?

Today dd is getting some pics taken. Tomorrow I have a baby shower, but I'm excited bc I'll be bringing my dd with me.
That's about as exciting as I get, lol.
What are you up to this weekend?
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Any fun weekend plans?

• Options
    A tailgate party in the morning (homecoming game from SCSU) and a baby shower in the evening.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options

We got a 1st birthday party to go to.. me & DH don't really wanna go, but like I told DH if we want friends of DS to come to his 1st birthday we gotta go to theirs...

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have a Halloween party to go to (a babies party, not an adults one!) that should be fun. It was dress up day at playgroup today and so much fun to see all the babies dressed up!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 
    VOTE on my Name List
  • Options
    I'm having DS's christening on Sunday. Can't wait to dress him in his little suit! We're having a small gathering at a restaurant afterwards so that should be nice.

I'm just hoping this hurricane holds off until Monday.. or better yet doesn't hit here at all. =P
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageJessieCupcake:
    I'm having DS's christening on Sunday. Can't wait to dress him in his little suit! We're having a small gathering at a restaurant afterwards so that should be nice. I'm just hoping this hurricane holds off until Monday.. or better yet doesn't hit here at all. =P

That's great! We're doing DD's baptism in January and I've been looking at gowns. They're really spendy but I'm trying to justify it......I hope the hurrican stays away!

Nothing fun this weekend, but I am getting my hair cut & highlighted this afternoon. So excited to say goodbye to my grey!

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagestepper1725:

imageJessieCupcake:
    I'm having DS's christening on Sunday. Can't wait to dress him in his little suit! We're having a small gathering at a restaurant afterwards so that should be nice. I'm just hoping this hurricane holds off until Monday.. or better yet doesn't hit here at all. =P

That's great! We're doing DD's baptism in January and I've been looking at gowns. They're really spendy but I'm trying to justify it......I hope the hurrican stays away!

Nothing fun this weekend, but I am getting my hair cut & highlighted this afternoon. So excited to say goodbye to my grey!

Thanks! My MIL was nice enough to give us the suit as a gift. I picked it out though and some of them are really expensive like you said. Luckily I found a local store that had reasonable prices. If you do it in January you have time to shop around a bit. Hope you find something! The christening outfits are just so adorable!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Nothing anymore with Hurrican Sandy coming :(. We were planning to go to Howl-O-Scream at Bush Gardens tomorrow night for date night and take DS to a trunk or treat on base. Everything is canceled now. Sighhhh
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I have to work 12 hours on Saturday and my dh gets to go to the Badger game against Michigan St. so not fair! Then we will probably just have a lazy Sunday!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
  • Options
    DH is watching the baby in the morning while I get my hair done and then we have our prenatal reunion class.  Leaving town on Sunday to visit family :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  
  • Options
    DS has mini photo session at this baby store then dinner with family. I think Sunday we will visit the pumpkin patch then MIL and the whole gang h's siblings are mostly not married and living at home so they travel as a pack are visiting.
    I started work yesterday so I'm really cherishing the weekends now to spend with DS. Oh how I miss my leave and my lazy days home with him!
  • Options

imageabbyhannah8:
    I have to work 12 hours on Saturday and my dh gets to go to the Badger game against Michigan St. so not fair! Then we will probably just have a lazy Sunday!

Go Badgers! I'm from WI.  My supervisor left work early today to go to the parade.  She sent everyone an email saying how much fun the parade should be and how we should check it out.  Fat chance, I'm ball and chained to the desk.  

I'm going out to eat for MIL's b-day, taking Halloween pics of little one early, and getting as much sleep as possible.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
  • Options
    tomorrow picking up 10 free range chickens for our freezer, Sunday running a 10k.  Actually really looking forward to this weekend.
  • Options
    imagejasminelorraine20:
    Nothing anymore with Hurrican Sandy coming :. We were planning to go to HowlOScream at Bush Gardens tomorrow night for date night and take DS to a trunk or treat on base. Everything is canceled now. Sighhhh

Hurricane Sandy was just here in Florida last night....suppossed to be here until today but haven't checked the news yet.

We didn't let that stop us though lol We went to an Irish pub and drank and ate wings last night lol
  • Options

We are taking DS to the pumpkin patch this morning to pick out pumpkins for the family. Hopefully the rain holds off and baby cooperates. I am so excited to be starting these family traditions with my kiddo. Can't wait until Christmas when my stepson is back in town and we go pick out a Christmas tree as a family!

No other plans for the weekend - just hanging out at home, church tomorrow, the usual housework and pre-work week stuff.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"