Cincinnati Babies
Options

VBAC?

Anyone have a sucessful VBAC in Cinci?  Who was your Dr and which hospital did you deliver at?  

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
#1 born December 2011
TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
#2 born May 2013
TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
#3 born August 2015 
#4!!!!!!! due June 2017 

Re: VBAC?

• Options

No personal experience w/ VBAC's but I would start by looking into Dr.Bowen (or his partner Dr.Wall)- he is an OB who is super friendly with moms who want to do things a little differently (he is all for moms who want unmedicated births, little to no intervention, minimal prenatal testing if thats what the mom is comfortable with, etc.) They act as back up OB's for moms who are having homebirths, etc. I had a consultation with him when I was pg with my 1st and would have gone with him if he delivered at a hospital closer to me- my impressions were that he wants to help the mom have the birth experience she desires whatever that might be. I've only ever heard good things about him and his practice and I would guess that he would be a good starting point. His office is in Springdale I believe and he delivers at Mercy Fairfield and B. North I believe. 

https://www.thebowencenter.com/index.html 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I am planning to VBAC this go around. I am using Mt. Auburn OBGYN and will be delivering at Christ. A relative just successfully VBAC'd with that same group over the summer, and she reported everything went perfect.
    *BFP 11/3/07*J born 07/06/08*
    *BFP 10/15/11*CP 10/18/11*
    *BFP 2/1/12*EDD 10/14/12*natural M/C 2/24/12 7w*
    *BFP 5/2/12*E born 01/03/13 (her due date)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"