Babies on the Brain
Options

Speaking of mediums....

Do any of you watch Long Island Medium??? I've been OBSESSED with that show since I started watching it like 2 weeks ago! I would LOVE to go see her.

Re: Speaking of mediums....

• Options

YES!

I would love to meet her too!!! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yes! It's crazy! I would love to meet her too! 
     TTC#1 Since April 2011 
    BFP#1 5.23.12 C/P 4w4d 
    BFP #2 10.1.13
    EDD June 10, 2014
    imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagejoshandpanda:

YES!

I would love to meet her too!!! 

Who would you want to hear from??

• Options

Im hoping to have my grandpa come through tomorrow night...

but really... anyone would be fine with me... 

• Options
    imagejoshandpanda:

So cool! Seriously post how it goes!

• Options
    imagechelsb@cc.usu.edu:
    imagejoshandpanda:

So cool! Seriously post how it goes!

I will monday morning! 

• Options

For real. I find it fascinating. 

My aunt went to a psychic, she is/was very skeptic, and didn't give her any clues or elaborate on anything. The psychic told her things that only her and my uncle would know. She was really freaked out. I know it's not the same thing as a medium, but I find that type of stuff interesting. I would love to have a reading, but I'm too chicken to do it!  

TTC#1 Since April 2011 
    BFP#1 5.23.12 C/P 4w4d 
    BFP #2 10.1.13
    EDD June 10, 2014
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    imagericecakes1216:

For real. I find it fascinating. 

My aunt went to a psychic, she is/was very skeptic, and didn't give her any clues or elaborate on anything. The psychic told her things that only her and my uncle would know. She was really freaked out. I know it's not the same thing as a medium, but I find that type of stuff interesting. I would love to have a reading, but I'm too chicken to do it!  

If I had a chance to see Theresa Caputo I'd do it in a heartbeat!!!!!!!!!!! That's awesome about your aunt's experience!

• Options
    LOVE her! im from two towns over from her but just moved to SC sooo wish i could have run into her
  • Options
    imagericecakes1216:

I know it's not the same thing as a medium, but I find that type of stuff interesting. I would love to have a reading, but I'm too chicken to do it!  

I apologize for butting in on the conversation but does anyone mind if I ask what the difference is?  I'm really curious now- and good luck this weekend!

• Options

I LOVE that show, and always get choked up!

I've never (thankfully) had anyone close to me pass, however, my SO lost his Grandpa when he was seven. His Grandpa, from what I hear, was an awesome, strong man. He was the only real father figure SO has had in his life. I'd LOVE for him to get a hearing. Especially lately, he's getting older, and I think he needs to hear from the only person he's looked up to his entire life to make sure he's going in the right direction. And I'd love to experience it!

• Options
    imagewendyone:
    imagericecakes1216:

I know it's not the same thing as a medium, but I find that type of stuff interesting. I would love to have a reading, but I'm too chicken to do it!  

I apologize for butting in on the conversation but does anyone mind if I ask what the difference is?  I'm really curious now- and good luck this weekend!

I think a psychic is more of a "predict the future", while a medium can talk to spririts from the other side (so, dead people, to put it bluntly).

I could NEVER go a psychic, after hearing a friend's story.  She had a bunch of friends went to a psychic, and the psychic gave everyone a reading, but one, and the psychic said she just couldn't see past the grey.  That friend was killed 2 months later in a car crash.  I would be terrified that they would say something like that to me.

I would totally want to hear from a medium.  I want to hear from my pap, or DH grandma (who just passed in July). 

• Options
    imagewendyone:

A better word for a psychic is an intuitive... they cant 'see the future' but more like... they can feel things that may happen... more like if someone will be receiving a life lesson... 

a medium is someone that actually connects to spirits. 

• Options
    I would love to see her!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"