Secondary IF

new job???

Okay so this is year 4 at my current school (I'm a teacher) and I am freaking MISERABLE!!! Well I have a job interview at a new school on Monday. I would never tell them we are ttc... However, if I get the job and I'm not pregnant this month then should I continue to try because that would mean the baby would be born early August requiring me to take the start of the school year off... And of course if that doesn't work then I would be taking even more time off before completing one full year with that school... However, we have been ttc for 3 1/2 year and postponing even longer would make me feel like crap.... Aaahhhh what should I do????
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
TTC #2 since 2009 Have PCOS two close calls with letrozole and hcg trigger. Hoping 3rd time does the trick... Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: new job???

• THANKS! Yeah the school I work for currently is a middle school and I no longer like and/or respect the admin in the building so I know I have an attitude that is not positive and when they ask for extras I tell them NO! But the (hopefully) new school is an elementary school and I would be doing Kinder which is a HUGE switch, but I am so ready for a change!!! I think I will keep going too, just because I now have my master's degree and my true destination goal is to be a professor at the college, so maybe that will work out too... 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2 since 2009 Have PCOS two close calls with letrozole and hcg trigger. Hoping 3rd time does the trick... Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageLeahB12:
    I'm sorry you don't like your school. I taught at a school I disliked for 5 years. I know how you feel. If it were me, I would keep going. Don't plan your life around when you might be pregnant or if you might get the job. I say go for both! If they both work out then that's 2 great new things in your life. You'll figure it out!

This! I wouldn't postpone TTC for a new job (unless there was an issue with benefits or something).  Good luck with your interview and TTC!! :)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Dx: Hypothalamic Amennorhea (Unexplained) DS #1: IVF #1 - Born: 3/15/10 TTC #2: FET Cycle #1: BFP 11/4/12(HPT) - Beta #1: 61.8 Beta #2: 60 :( Beta #3: 14 Natural M/C FET Cycle #2: ET: 2/13/13, BFP 2/20/13 (HPT) - Beta #1:9dp5dt(2/22/13) - 93.1 - Beta #2:12dp5dt - 543
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"