Pittsburgh Babies

Birthday Party Locations

Does anyone have any good suggestions for a place to have a 1st birthday party or a decent banquet hall/fire hall to rent in Pittsburgh? Thanks!

Re: Birthday Party Locations

• Probably depends what part of Pgh you are in.  Where are you located?  We live in Monroeville and we had DS1's 1st birthday at the community park.  They rent out pavilions and it was awesome.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We live in the North Hills, but don't necessarily need to have it there. We are willing to travel. His birthday is in November, so it would have to be indoors, otherwise an outside pavilion would be great! Thanks!

• Loading the player...
  • If you have a lot of smaller kids going then Gymboree is super fun.  My friend did a 2nd Bday there but my son was about 15mo and he loved it.  There is one in South Hills but there might be one in North hills.  Not sure.  
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We had DS's first bday at Ross Twp Community Center. I think you can only get the room if you live in Ross... we went through DH's cousin to rent it. I think it was 250 for 4 hours. The room is a nice size, I believe you can bring beer, and other kids can play in the gym and playroom as long as they're supervised.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • You could even do Chuck E' Cheese in the N Hills, or go to My Little Outback in Squirrel Hill if Gymboree is booked.   It's pretty much the same thing.   You could also just grab the Barn at North Park.   It's super cheap to rent and indoors.  You could also check out the Children's Museum... they have an awesome infant area.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"