New to Military Families Board/ Military Life — The Bump
Military Families

New to Military Families Board/ Military Life

Hi, y'all!

My husband and I have been married since 3/13/11 and TTC since 3/12. (Well, not preventing since 3/12 and actively TTC since June) We've recently embarked on a new life with the US Navy, allowing me to take a break from my old 60 hr work weeks and giving us the opportunity to ramp up our efforts! I'm 29 and would LOVE to be pregnant by 30... :)

Looking forward to talking with you all...

"Well, Bless Your Heart..." EP(W)

Re: New to Military Families Board/ Military Life

• Hello and welcome! I'm new to the military life and swore I would never even date someone in the military (deployments freak me out). Thankfully he did a deployment before we met and we picked a nondeployable unit (fingers crossed).  We're having a boy in November. 
  • Welcome, and good luck TTC!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Welcome and good luck ttc!
    m/c 2013
  • Welcome! I'm in the same boat. My husband is 32 and just joined the Navy. We're pregnant with our first after 3 years without. Glad to have you here  :)

My little miracle.

Zona's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • image m i l l y:
    Hello and welcome! I'm new to the military life and swore I would never even date someone in the military (deployments freak me out). Thankfully he did a deployment before we met and we picked a nondeployable unit (fingers crossed).  We're having a boy in November. 

Good luck on that. I don't know if such things as non-deploy-able units exist unless we enter a time of world peace. Would love to find one for MH though if they do! And good luck with the baby next month!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards