Blended Families
Options

Need some advice, not BF related

My DH is being harassed at work by a guy at work (a factory). He has reported it to his superiors, and yet again no repercussions for this guy (I'll call him C).

This past time C threatened to kick my DH's as$ if he wouldn't do C's job, and if he reported him C would follow him to our home and then kick his a$$. Well my DH didn't do C's job for him, and he reported him because this is the second time he has been threaten and followed around the plant.

Well, when my H left from work he passed a truck just outside the exit and it was C. C tried to follow my husband home, but thankfully my H lost him. Now C is calling my H names at work and staring at him like he is going to try something stupid. My H is afraid they will both end of getting fired if C jumps him at work. 

My H doesn't really care about being called names or the staring, but he is worried if C tries to attack him at work he will get fired for defending himself. Which is entirely possible should something happen. He is also worried C may show up at our house or wait out by one of our trucks in town if he sees one of our trucks. We live in a very small town. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Re: Need some advice, not BF related

• Options
    I would have him report to HR and ask for a written copy of the report and inform HR he is also filing a police report, and DO so.
  • Options

imageHopeforthebest:
    I would have him report to HR and ask for a written copy of the report and inform HR he is also filing a police report, and DO so.

Yes, this, file a police report. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Have him go to the police file for a restraining order because this guy has threatened physical harm multiple times and threatens to follow him home and do him harm there.  Then if they give the restraining order, call the police when he violates the restraining order even if it is at work.
    Jen - Mom to two December 12 babies Nathaniel 12/12/06 and Addison 12/12/08
  • Options
    imageOoglybear:

imageHopeforthebest:

All of this. 

• Options
    imagetwister22:
    imageOoglybear:

imageHopeforthebest:

All of this. 

Yes, good Lord!  This man needs to be fired and he needs to be visited by the police.  His actions have gone beyond normal and I would be worried for your husband and yourself and family. 

BabyFruit Ticker
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"