Secondary IF

Letrozole users - ?

Hi Ladies.

I'm on my second month of Letrozole and I'm having a lot of ovary pain.  I'm on CD8 which seems kind of early?!  Last month I O'd early (CD12) so maybe this is normal?!  I am kind of nervous that I'll O before my CD11 u/s.

Re: Letrozole users - ?

• What dosage are you on? I've been taking it for four months now and I get a LOT of pain but it is usually just telling me that they are making eggs and getting larger. I don't o until later on letrozole (cd 15-17) but I have noticed A LOT of discomfort from the enlarged ovaries and eggs, especially when trying to have sex... Best of luck and hope this helps!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2 since 2009 Have PCOS two close calls with letrozole and hcg trigger. Hoping 3rd time does the trick... Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ok, thanks. Makes me feel better to know it's not just me. I'm on 2.5mgs.
  • Loading the player...
  • I get pain too. I take 50mg days 3 to 7. This month I got positive OPK on cd 11 which is early. The pain is more discomfort I don't need to take medicine and it beats clomid rages I hear about.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It totally beats chlomid!!! I am on the 5.0mg and take CD 5-9 (which might be why I o later?) 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2 since 2009 Have PCOS two close calls with letrozole and hcg trigger. Hoping 3rd time does the trick... Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yesterday was cycle day 4 and I had some intense ovary pain for about 4 hrs. Never had it like that on clomid except when I was ovulating and it lasted a while.

DD born 1/28/99 Second BFP 7/23/11 due 4/1/2012 miscarriage 9/2/2011 DNC 9/4/2011 BFP 2/3/2012 due 10/19/2012 mmc discovered 3/30/2012- d&c 4/3/2012 loss was around 9 weeks. Going through rpl testing. Dr. Suspects some type of blood clothing disorder. Current dx- endometrosis stage II and possible PCOS.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"