Two Under 2

Showing Question

Since everyone here has two children I'm wondering if you can answer a question for me.  How early did you show the second time around.  I've heard you show sooner and I'm just curious. 

Re: Showing Question

• I definitely showed earlier with the second by at least a month.
  • I actually showed later but I think that's probably not the norm.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • i didn't really show till seven months with the first, but i'm at four months now and i def have a little bump. i'm not yet at the point where random people feel ballsy enough to assume i'm pregnant but the bump is there.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • a lot of people show earlier the second time around. I didn't show until closer to 19 weeks second time around. I was eating a lot healthier and back to the gym in between pregnancies.. not sure if that had anything to do with it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker *First RE visit 5/10 *B/W & SA Normal! 6/10 *Laprascopy - Removed septum and cyst 7/10 *50 mg Clomid 8/21 +Trigger 9/1 = BFN *50 mg Clomid 9/17 = No response *100 mg Clomid 9/29 + Trigger 10/8= BFP!! *Beta 1= 297 *Beta 2= 612! *It's a Boy! EDD July 4th 2011 *Surprise!! Natural BFP! Beta 1=306, Beta 2= 1100! EDD Aug 18th 2012! IT's a BOY!
  • I don't think I started showing earlier, but I definitely got bigger my second time around (I also carried my second almost 3 weeks longer too) My DS weighed a pound and a half more than my DD.
    *My Loves, My Life, My Littles*

02/18/11, 05/24/12 and 12/03/13

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"