New Orleans Babies

New to the Board!

Hello,

My name is Megan, my DH and I are finally pregnant! We have been married seven years and have been trying for five years with two M/C over the past two years. I am now living in New Orleans, as a PhD student with my husband living in TN. Funny thing is we started taking BC when I decided to go back to school but the baby decided to come anyways. I am still fairly new to town, but I was lucky enough to find Women to Women Midwifery, which is amazing if anyone is looking for a midwife. But I was wondering about the pregnancy scene in New Orleans? 

Oh and I'm 11 weeks 1 day!

Megan 

Re: New to the Board!

• Congrats! And welcome to New Orleans! I don't know much about the scene either but would love others' feedback! How is the midwife thing?
  • I can't really say there is such a thing as a "pregnancy scene" here in NOLA.  If there is, I certainly don't know about it!

Congrats on your pregnancy, and welcome to New Orleans.

10/10: Married; 5/11: Dx: Blocked Fallopian Tube; 7/11: D&C/Hysteroscopy to remove polyp
    IVF #1: 9/11: ER: 12R, 11M, 10F, No Frosties; 5dt: 2 blasts, 1 morula; DD born 6/3/12
    IVF #2: 11/12-12/12: ER: 20R, 20M, 16F, 4 Frosties; 5dt: 3 blasts, DS born 8/9/13
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Hello Megan! Welcome! (My lil sisters name is Megan,by the way and I just moved from Memphis,Tn  in August where my family lives and I attended college) But you will definitely have to keep us updated on the midwife thing.I haven't chosen a doctor yet so the information would be very interesting.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"