June 2012 Moms
Options

Anyone elses baby "lose" their thumb?

My son has been STTN since the end of Semptember and I think a huge part of that is because he found his thumb and can soothe himself back to sleep.  He has been sick this week and waking up 1-2 times each night.  I'm happy to go in and feed him or rock him back to sleep but I've noticed he hasn't sucked his thumb at all (day or night) and I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced something like this.  Hopefully he finds it again when he's feeling better and back on his schedule.  TIA!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Anyone elses baby "lose" their thumb?

• Options

I wish DS would FIND his lol. When we unswaddle the only thing he does with his thumb and hands is hit himself in the face and poke his eyes...

Hope your little guy finds his lost thumb and gets to feeling better :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    For about two weeks my DS would suck his thumb and even fall asleep doing it, but for the last month, he's only been gnawing on his fingers, no sucking. He doesn't even seem to like the pacifier anymore. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker} Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    he found it when he was around 2 months of age ..but lost it after a month or so ..right now he takes it occasionally.
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We are trying to get DS to take a paci during the day, but I usually don't give it to him at night since he prefers his finger or thumb...he jsut found his thumb 'officially" aboout two weeks ago, but I would prefer him to use the paci, so that I can take that away from him when it is time to break the habit (it is a little harder to take his thumb away...)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"